yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal Import..........part 4 (Surfs up :))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Import..........part 4 (Surfs up :))

Got the phone call today from the clearance agency that my long awaited surf has cleared customs, everything is now paid apart from the SVA. Its being transported straight to the workshop, and they will deal with the work, test and mot for me.

Its been a long wait, but I feel like a kid all over again..........christmas time pretty soon all over again

I used a company called Osprey Shipping at Bristol for clearance and the guy there was most helpful, has kept me updated on all procedures and even sent me a .pdf file for a pseudo turn application number,which he forwarded to customs for me, which apparently I needed cos I'm not vat registered. Very helpful people.

Fieldsy
    Last edited by Fieldsy; 5 March 2004, 23:26.

Originally posted by Fieldsy
    Got the phone call today from the clearance agency that my long awaited surf has cleared customs, everything is now paid apart from the SVA. Its being transported straight to the workshop, and they will deal with the work, test and mot for me.

Its been a long wait, but I feel like a kid all over again..........christmas time pretty soon all over again

I used a company called Osprey Shipping at Bristol for clearance and the guy there was most helpful, has kept me updated on all procedures and even sent me a .pdf file for a pseudo turn application number,which he forwarded to customs for me, which apparently I needed cos I'm not vat registered. Very helpful people.

Fieldsy
    nice one paul, glad everything went ok for you
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Thanks Ian, did seem a bit daunting at first, but had plenty of advice from people on here, and if I hadn't tried I'd have never known.

I'll post again, once its all registered and sitting outside.

cheers

Fieldsy

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy

Fieldsy
        Wow - nearly there.. bet you can't wait!! Good on you!
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

nice one

i gotta come round and have a good nose at it lol
          black n tan
          black n tan
          yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

saw one today that was very similar to the photos you posted before and it looked fantastic, I wasn't sure about the graphics when you first posted the photo but it gave the truck a unique look.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
            X