Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had a car smash into my truck

I can't even claim off the 3rd party.

Left Miss Highlander in my carpark at the front of our house to practice her reverse parking I made up a kerb from old guttering and used my nice big truck as the car she had to reverse park from.

All was going well till She jumped forward in her Nissan and smashed into me

Bless her she's booked in for her test in Jan and I think the pressures getting to her at school I just smiled and gave her a cuddle it's only metal.
    Anyone know where I can get a cheep offside rear bumper for my 4x4 Toyota Surf 1991 2.4 TDI and a nearside headlight and side light for her wee Micra 1.1 LS 1989 model 2 door hatch back face lift.

Cheers JB
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Originally posted by Highlander1
    I can't even claim off the 3rd party.

Left Miss Highlander in my carpark at the front of our house to practice her reverse parking I made up a kerb from old guttering and used my nice big truck as the car she had to reverse park from.

All was going well till She jumped forward in her Nissan and smashed into me

Bless her she's booked in for her test in Jan and I think the pressures getting to her at school I just smiled and gave her a cuddle it's only metal.
    Anyone know where I can get a cheep offside rear bumper for my 4x4 Toyota Surf 1991 2.4 TDI and a nearside headlight and side light for her wee Micra 1.1 LS 1989 model 2 door hatch back face lift.

Cheers JB

Did your missus get a comforting cuddle too?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Did your missus get a comforting cuddle too?
      No Vince

She's at work Iv'e been phoning around but if I can't find a bumper i'll probably metal bash and fill this one if nothing comes up I still haven;t had any replies for a front one which still looks at me with a twisted sneer.

Fingers crossed someone has both bumpers for grabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
        No Vince

She's at work Iv'e been phoning around but if I can't find a bumper i'll probably metal bash and fill this one if nothing comes up I still haven;t had any replies for a front one which still looks at me with a twisted sneer.

Fingers crossed someone has both bumpers for grabs.
        there one in s$$$$py by me but not sure if it a 2.4 or 3l, i will check in week n let you know if you like m8 but then if price is right, we would have to get a surf train up to you. but i will check n let you know

Comment

Was it the scunner or smiffy has just liberated one from the back of his truck? or has that found a new home already?
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
            there one in s$$$$py by me but not sure if it a 2.4 or 3l, i will check in week n let you know if you like m8 but then if price is right, we would have to get a surf train up to you. but i will check n let you know
            Thanks guy's waits in anticipation.

If one comes up A Surf train to Ayrshire would fix it or I'd pay carriage.

Thanks fingers crossed while sitting staring out of my window at the torrential rain. I had so many plans for this weekend all involving outside activities.

Comment

pm langshankit,he just took his off

Comment

[quote=breakdowntruck2]pm langshankit,he just took his off[/quote

Cheers I will

Thanks JB

Comment

[QUOTE=Highlander1]
                  Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
                  pm langshankit,he just took his off[/quote

Cheers I will

Thanks JB
                  no prob mate,theres sum on ebay too......

Comment

Working...
                  X