yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure that this shouldn't have been in the Jokes section!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure that this shouldn't have been in the Jokes section!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/200...45dbed5_2.html

Don't worry, it's not like TonyN's!
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

A whole news report about our recent evictee......
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

does this mean i cant get piratestormed any more oh hell now what am i going to do

Comment

For over a hundred years police have been given expert advice on how to spot a drunk. Infact in legal terms they are allowed to give their opinion on the subject as experts and have done so since police service was formed. This opinion is deemed to be sufficient.

"Your honour I knew he was drunk because his eyes were glazed, his speach was slurred, he was unsteady on his feet, his breath smelt strongly of intoxicating liquor and he walked around me as though his right foot was nailed to the floor. I therefore formed the opinion that her was drunk.

Doesn't take thousands of pounds of tax payers cash to produce a home office report on that issue. Police work with drunks every day of their service career and quickly become experts.

Yep it's got to be a joke.
        www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
          For over a hundred years police have been given expert advice on how to spot a drunk. Infact in legal terms they are allowed to give their opinion on the subject as experts and have done so since police service was formed. This opinion is deemed to be sufficient.

"Your honour I knew he was drunk because his eyes were glazed, his speach was slurred, he was unsteady on his feet, his breath smelt strongly of intoxicating liquor and he walked around me as though his right foot was nailed to the floor. I therefore formed the opinion that her was drunk.

Doesn't take thousands of pounds of tax payers cash to produce a home office report on that issue. Police work with drunks every day of their service career and quickly become experts.

Yep it's got to be a joke.
          just like a copper also highlander read what you said again m8 how many times do you guys change ya storys

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
            just like a copper also highlander read what you said again m8 how many times do you guys change ya storys
            Never need to change them much co's every Friday Saturday nights much the same as the last.

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
              Never need to change them much co's every Friday Saturday nights much the same as the last.
              no m8 i meant is it a he or her story starts off a he then ends in her

Comment

Aye thats why I always like pen and paper rather than typing always hit the wrong keys or ones I didn't mean to.

Comment

Well spotted Will
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                    Well spotted Will
                    yeah just like coppers aint it change their statements got to watch if i go scotland now highlander will be gunning for me

Comment

Working...
                    X