hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

As I've been a member for a few weeks now I thought it was time to say hello to you all. Had my 91 2.4 for two weeks now and love it. Only one problem so far , the little light on the aircon button has started flashing.
    Looks like you all had fun at devils pit on sunday and I hope to join you next time you go.

Great site keep up the good work.

If any one near watford needs any help fitting towbars give me a shout,did mine last week quite easy to some I've done in the past.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Originally posted by jotto
    As I've been a member for a few weeks now I thought it was time to say hello to you all. Had my 91 2.4 for two weeks now and love it. Only one problem so far , the little light on the aircon button has started flashing.
    Looks like you all had fun at devils pit on sunday and I hope to join you next time you go.

Great site keep up the good work.

If any one near watford needs any help fitting towbars give me a shout,did mine last week quite easy to some I've done in the past.
    Welcome to another member of the Herts Surf Mafia.

Cheers

Comment

Hello Yourself.

Hi Jotto

I,m in Mill Hill but come over to watford an awful lot I've got family there
      Keep an eye out for me I've got a wine red 2.4,roof bars and a big Bulldog on my spare wheel.
      It would be nice to get a wave back instead of a frown.

Rubble.
      Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

I find that people wave back to me OK, even people I don't know. I have noticed though that they don't always use all the available fingers on whichever hand they're waving with. Is it just me, or does this happen to you too?
        John
        http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

rumblebags are you just off the big "roundabout"just befor you get to mill hill cause if you are i passed your place the other month , did you have two surfs at one time one with a big dent in the side?
          so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

Working...
          X