X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco muds on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/31-10-50-15-Br...QQcmdZViewItem
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Not too far from me so if anyone wants them, I can pick up for you.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Not too far from me so if anyone wants them, I can pick up for you.
      Im tempted, but its the cracked sidewalls for mot's that i dont like unless i can put a black silicone in em to fooltester
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

My BFG AT's have got cuts all over the side walls and they still get through the mot. Village garage though, so they're used to muddy vehicles.
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
          My BFG AT's have got cuts all over the side walls and they still get through the mot. Village garage though, so they're used to muddy vehicles.

I have a set of bronco dirt devils on my zook and they are NOT road going tyres..2 different MOT stations failed them..
          Anyway, if you use them on the road they are very uncomfortable until you get over 20/25 mph.

If you're not sure how safe the cracks in the walls are then do as i did and put tubes in them

Cheers
          Paul

Comment

Guys, sorry if I come across as a bit of an arse or doom and gloom, but cracks in sidewalls are more serious then simply getting through an MOT.... when running even for short distances, tyres get hot and cracks in sidewalls are the common cause for blow outs - especially on larger tyres. I'm only saying this because someone I know had this happen to them in a 4x4 at 50mph on a short daily journey and the result was a fatal multi-car accident.

The crash investigators roughly gave the cause of the accident as the driver of the 4x4 not being able to gain control of the vehicle due to a sudden blow out at the rear which immediately and seriously affected the handling and that the high centre of gravity of the vehicle and the associated handling characteristics made it even harder. It only took a few seconds for it all to be over.
            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

I had these on my Runner for 2 1/2 years and passed 2 MOT's fitted . I still have them as my spare set . They are very loud on the road but great in thick sticky mud .
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
                Guys, sorry if I come across as a bit of an arse or doom and gloom, but cracks in sidewalls are more serious then simply getting through an MOT.... when running even for short distances, tyres get hot and cracks in sidewalls are the common cause for blow outs - especially on larger tyres. I'm only saying this because someone I know had this happen to them in a 4x4 at 50mph on a short daily journey and the result was a fatal multi-car accident.

The crash investigators roughly gave the cause of the accident as the driver of the 4x4 not being able to gain control of the vehicle due to a sudden blow out at the rear which immediately and seriously affected the handling and that the high centre of gravity of the vehicle and the associated handling characteristics made it even harder. It only took a few seconds for it all to be over.
                he isnt wrong chaps

Comment

Working...
                X