Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well thats that

Hiya
    well I've gone and done it now, traded my missus citroen and my surf in for a lhd hyundai galloper 2.5 tdi and as of tomorrow ( sometime ) wont be on for a while as come Saturday Im off to France for good (as some will know).
    Anyway I was suprised at the fuel used in this motor ,,,Basingstoke to dover
    2 1/4 hour drive at around 65/70 and only used a Quarter of a tank,I thinks mmmm not bad at all.

Originally posted by gillcover
    Hiya
    well I've gone and done it now, traded my missus citroen and my surf in for a lhd hyundai galloper 2.5 tdi and as of tomorrow ( sometime ) wont be on for a while as come Saturday Im off to France for good (as some will know).
    Anyway I was suprised at the fuel used in this motor ,,,Basingstoke to dover
    2 1/4 hour drive at around 65/70 and only used a Quarter of a tank,I thinks mmmm not bad at all.

glad things have worked out for you m8 n good luck with new life in france

Comment

Glad ya found ya feet just don't forget to drop in n see us from time to time n let us know what ya up to !!!!
      Good Luck Bud

Theree's always a Payback .... Yajust never see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Thanks fella's Im just sad to get rid of my surf but it had to be done .
        Anyway I'll still pop in from time to time , tell you ...maybe bore you,,,, with tales of my lake

see ya
        Eddy

ps merry christmas to all

Comment

Yup!! good luck Eddy, hope life's good to you in france, you never know we all might decend on ya one day on a surf continental tour, ( if you aint carefull)
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
            Yup!! good luck Eddy, hope life's good to you in france, you never know we all might decend on ya one day on a surf continental tour, ( if you aint carefull)
            Sound like an Ian ...... Summer Holiday 2008 perhaps ??

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
              Sound like an Ian ...... Summer Holiday 2008 perhaps ??

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
              It'd be nice would'nt it,
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
              X