Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Rules for dating my 'daughter'*

Rule One:
    If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two:
    You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three:
    I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose his compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact,
    come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four:
    I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilising a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five:
    It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is "early."

Rule Six:
    I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven:
    As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight:
    The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which features chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine:
    Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a pot-bellied, balding, middle-aged, dim-witted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Ten:
    Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy near Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.

vince..that is superb...but i think you may need some sleep !!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I admire your restraint. Those 5 acres would be filled.

Comment

i think similar for mine also lol

heres gabby n lewis x

Comment

my daughter is now 21 and her ex [cheated on her ]still manages to avoid me only lives five minutes from me [sold he's truck and gun ]still waiting for him to come round and ask for them
          all those rules still apply
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

This thread is missing something !!!

It is failing in Health and Safety policy

Now Vince you should have learned by now you have say where the nearest hospital is, and how much they charge for removing buckshot from bums, and rusty gin traps from soft squidgy bits !!
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
              This thread is missing something !!!

It is failing in Health and Safety policy

Now Vince you should have learned by now you have say where the nearest hospital is, and how much they charge for removing buckshot from bums,
              Health and Safety be damned gust use Saltpeter instead of buckshot and it'll clean the wound and sting a bit and after a while the body absorbs it. No need to remove.

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                my daughter is now 21 and her ex [cheated on her ]still manages to avoid me only lives five minutes from me [sold he's truck and gun ]still waiting for him to come round and ask for them
                all those rules still apply
                i hope you get him one day he will deserve whats coming to him
                carnt stand for that sort of thing myself
                hope your daughter is not too heart broken over this guy he sounds a right pr1ck

iam glad you sold his stuff
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Am saving that, my eldest girl is 12 looking like 16. So that will come in handy.
                  Working at last.......

Comment

What a coincidence, just had my niece /godaughter on the phone. Three months pregnant and just found out her w***er of a boyfriend has been cheating on her. Me thinks my brother and I really need to see this bloke.

Comment

I have utilised rules 4 and 6 in relation to my daughter, but I also have a boy so he has heard the rules first hand an easy trainee for some future father in law
                      Brian

Comment

When living in a very rural area especially being Pc Plod I know all the lads and have probably nicked the worst of them so they tend to steer clear.

One or 2 have tried to date my daughter the last one was invited into house and the events went something like this.

Conversation

Me "What are your intentions with my daughter."

R "I want to be her boy friend"

Me "what happens to you when you start kissing and cuddling a girl"

R " what do you mean"

Me " you normally get an erection then your erection does something very powerful it takes over control of your brain. When that happens you loose control and become an annoying little $$$$ who needs to walk away otherwise nasty things can start to happen to you."

R "I understand"

Me "Good can you cook"

R "yes I'm a chef"

Me "Good you can stay for dinner and show me how good a chef you are"

R "Well actually I can't really I am learning to be a pastry chef"

All this time daughter is sitting in the living room listening.

I then shouted Miss Highlander get the hoover out and hoover the stairs.

This was a pre emptive strike pre planned which worked like a dream.

This was the signal for lazy teenage plook to go and sit in living room.

After 5 minutes and whilst he was watching some Americanised canned laughter teenager $$$$ on tv I nipped down to the stairs. ( house is upside down bedrooms down stairs living quarters upstairs).

I speak to daughter hey he's failed the first 2 tests he's lied to us and he is prepared to sit in front of telly while you do all the house work what will it be like for you in 20 years from now.

He will still be watching telly and telling lies while you cook his dinner and clean up after him.

Worked like a dream never saw him again.
                        www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
                          When living in a very rural area especially being Pc Plod I know all the lads and have probably nicked the worst of them so they tend to steer clear.

One or 2 have tried to date my daughter the last one was invited into house and the events went something like this.

Conversation

Me "What are your intentions with my daughter."

R "I want to be her boy friend"

Me "what happens to you when you start kissing and cuddling a girl"

R " what do you mean"

Me " you normally get an erection then your erection does something very powerful it takes over control of your brain. When that happens you loose control and become an annoying little $$$$ who needs to walk away otherwise nasty things can start to happen to you."

R "I understand"

Me "Good can you cook"

R "yes I'm a chef"

Me "Good you can stay for dinner and show me how good a chef you are"

R "Well actually I can't really I am learning to be a pastry chef"

All this time daughter is sitting in the living room listening.

I then shouted Miss Highlander get the hoover out and hoover the stairs.

This was a pre emptive strike pre planned which worked like a dream.

This was the signal for lazy teenage plook to go and sit in living room.

After 5 minutes and whilst he was watching some Americanised canned laughter teenager $$$$ on tv I nipped down to the stairs. ( house is upside down bedrooms down stairs living quarters upstairs).

I speak to daughter hey he's failed the first 2 tests he's lied to us and he is prepared to sit in front of telly while you do all the house work what will it be like for you in 20 years from now.

He will still be watching telly and telling lies while you cook his dinner and clean up after him.

Worked like a dream never saw him again.
                          he was scared incase you put the cuffs on him

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                            he was scared incase you put the cuffs on him
                            I think they feel safer being cuffed and taken away it's better than meeting the physical wrath of a father scorned.
                            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

feck pmsl,im gonna use that tonight vince,when the que forms at my front door for the step daughter.ive never seen so many lads queing in one place at any one time.the thing is she loves it,one for each day of the week.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X