• Show
Clear All

• After 33's Keep An Eye On These

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/toyota-hilux-s...QQcmdZViewItem
    Without Surf And Unhappy

I but the buga wont post them
    Brian

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=4370 ??
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

I don't believe it! He only lives about 45 minutes drive from me, normally when stuff like this is for sale it's at the other end of the country. Will be keeping a close eye on these.

Forgot to ask, will these fit my truck with a 2" lift or will it be a bit of a squeeze?

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
          I don't believe it! He only lives about 45 minutes drive from me, normally when stuff like this is for sale it's at the other end of the country. Will be keeping a close eye on these.

Forgot to ask, will these fit my truck with a 2" lift or will it be a bit of a squeeze?

I would normally say No. But, they would probably be a very tight squeeze!!!

They dont look like they have much of a negative offset!

Ive seen surfs on 33x12.50 on stock height.... where as ive got 265/75/16's on spacers an they rub on full lock!

Jackster had 33x12.50 on the stock rim on a 2" lift for a while with i think minimum rubbing!

Get them, If it rubs the solutions to stop it are cheap enough!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
            I would normally say No. But, they would probably be a very tight squeeze!!!

They dont look like they have much of a negative offset!

Ive seen surfs on 33x12.50 on stock height.... where as ive got 265/75/16's on spacers an they rub on full lock!

Jackster had 33x12.50 on the stock rim on a 2" lift for a while with i think minimum rubbing!

Get them, If it rubs the solutions to stop it are cheap enough!
            Hmmmm, I've also got the spacers fitted Rod. These cheap solutions you speak of, tell me more my friend, I'm all ears.

Comment

The spacers may actually make the rubbing worse depending on where they rub.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

why dont you pm him ?? might get them cheaper
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

just trying to find some pics of them on my surf so you can get an idea of what they look like

Comment

Hmmmm, I've also got the spacers fitted Rod. These cheap solutions you speak of, tell me more my friend, I'm all ears.

If they rub with spacers on I might be persuaded to buy them from you, unless they're the chocolate ones from ebay

Is your 2" a suspension lift, as bodylift is relatively cheap.
                    Wax on, wax off

Comment

here's some pics of them on my truck?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy
                        If they rub with spacers on I might be persuaded to buy them from you, unless they're the chocolate ones from ebay

Is your 2" a suspension lift, as bodylift is relatively cheap.
                        Nope mate, not the chocolate cr*p, they're the real McCoy from L.A. Supertrux.

Just been thinking and come to realise I don't really need these wheels and tyres. I've been off road once and it's highly likely that I will be again but the truck mainly drives on tarmac and the tread on those wheels would better serve someone who off roads a lot. Think I got a bit carried away coz they were fairly local.

No doubt the eventual buyer will put them to better use than I would.

Comment

Working...
                        X