One for the Cornwall lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for the Cornwall lads

Have any of you other Cornish lads noticed the nice looking Surf that has just appeared in the car sales place down by Devoran?

It has been lifted, not sure which model or how much, but looked OK when I saw it from a distance on the way into work this morning.

Dale
    Last edited by rockdrill; 28 November 2007, 13:48.

Originally posted by rockdrill
    Have any of you other Cornish lads noticed hte nice looking Surf that has just appeared in the car sales place down by Devoran?

It has been lifted, not sure which model or how much, but looked OK when I saw it from a distance on the way into work this morning.

Dale
    no m8 cant afford it anyway pity i could do with a new one thats lifted

Comment

if its not black i aint interested...
      but i may go and have a peek later tho

hey rock you gonna join us on sunday at baldhu.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Its not black, I think it might be the same grey as mine, but bear in mind I haven't seen it in daylight yet only by the artificial lights.

Not sure about Sunday yet, if it is raining I just might. But as a secretary of a local shooting club that meets on Sundays I kind of get sidelined on that if the weather is decent.

I ought to go over there sometime though, after all I work on the other side of the hill at Wheal Jane.

BTW was over in your neck of the woods last Wed evening, and got a good close up look at the black machine when it was parked on the side of the road - very nice indeed.

Dale

Comment

Its not black, I think it might be the same grey as mine, but bear in mind I haven't seen it in daylight yet only by the artificial lights.

Not sure about Sunday yet, if it is raining I just might. But as a secretary of a local shooting club that meets on Sundays I kind of get sidelined on that if the weather is decent.

I ought to go over there sometime though, after all I work on the other side of the hill at Wheal Jane.

BTW was over in your neck of the woods last Wed evening, and got a good close up look at the black machine when it was parked on the side of the road - very nice indeed.

Dale
          just seen weather for weekend its going to tip down

Comment

Dale
            we'll all be there at about 0945 to 10am if you do want to join us
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Its from Penpol. And its a 4 Runner. Not so nice once up close as i checked it out when i found it down penpol months back.

Comment

Oh well never mind, looked OK from a distance.

Comment

Working...
                X