Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200
    as^ in, did#you :get;the paypal??http andy
    Yes I did ta! Spent already on new lights for the rack! How are we gonna transport it? Bit big an heavy for the post!

Surf train?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Yes I did ta! Spent already on new lights for the rack! How are we gonna transport it? Bit big an heavy for the post!

Surf train?
      what lights you getting andy?

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
        im not good at writing/spelling thought you guys knew that im never sure where to put the , . sorry
        I know, put enough smilies to show it was joke (mostly! )

Do you read your posts back after you've typed them? Put a . everywhere you have to take a breath, then at least you'll get something in there to break it up a bit and made the effort.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

Surf train?
          surf train sounds fine mate.im not in any paricular hurry as i have recently found my electrical fault.i do have to replace a bit of the loom,from the ignition switch,to the starter relay and down to the starter.,so i dont want to put ant extra loading on till thats done.i just remember seeing those lights coming across that welsh field and thinking....yeah !!!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            I know, put enough smilies to show it was joke (mostly! )

Do you read your posts back after you've typed them? Put a . everywhere you have to take a breath, then at least you'll get something in there to break it up a bit and made the effort.

i know you was tony honestly!! i do read them sometimes,but i still make mistakes, i will explain to you one day about it.

Comment

Working...
            X