Getting Aqainted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Aqainted

Hi everybody, getting to know my new transport,have even found the long handle and jack under the rear seats,but no toolkit, should this be in yhe o/s rear cubbyhole or is it hidden somewhere else? Has anyone got one to sell and how much ? Or any suggestions as to where I could get one.Thanks.
    I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Silly question time, you have checked BOTH cubby holes ?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Yes I have,both came up zero.

Comment

Originally posted by daithediver
        Hi everybody, getting to know my new transport,have even found the long handle and jack under the rear seats,but no toolkit, should this be in yhe o/s rear cubbyhole or is it hidden somewhere else? Has anyone got one to sell and how much ? Or any suggestions as to where I could get one.Thanks.

Hello and welcome
        The tool kit has probably long since vanished, since being imported and previous owners, there's been planty of oppertunity for it to go. Try E-Bay for a genuine one, or just carry your own tools.
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Thanks will keep an eye out on e-bay,just like to say how good the forum is and ther will probably be loads more questions from me to come as this is the first Surf I have had.The missus can't get the grin off my face !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daithediver
            Thanks will keep an eye out on e-bay,just like to say how good the forum is and ther will probably be loads more questions from me to come as this is the first Surf I have had.The missus can't get the grin off my face !!!!
            that's a good missus then
            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

I Have A Full Genuine Tool Kit,for Sale If You Want It.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

I would be interested,how much? Can pay by paypal or postal order, got to go to work right now (nights). Will be back on line in the morming .

Comment

Working...
                X