yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me out folks, my conscience is nagging !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UDTrev
    By the way Ian I see on MC that you might have damaged a spring - is the truck ok ?

Trev
    Questionable
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      Questionable
      bugga,

What's the list of injuries to it this time ?
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Good poll, Trev, as usual, you're conscience is spot on and should be listened to by all.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Good poll, Trev, as usual, you're conscience is spot on and should be listened to by all.

That just cos you get off the list
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I'm not sure, after all he did take two poof wagons with him.
            Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

bugga,

What's the list of injuries to it this time ?
              It's not looking as bad after a good jetwash..........had something caught up in the coil
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I vote the susbtitue, only because of the irony with the rear sticker. I'm sure the lame-rover anoraks are giggling to themselves. But speaking from experience it's easy to get stuck at the 3 graves
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

BUT...........http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...14&postcount=7
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

now let me see, correct me if i'm wrong but

Tony was nominated for the oil in the eye incident - but i keep hearing something ticking over in my mind about an incident involving pouring oil straight through an engine and into a pit, and another that was along the lines of an oil tray left on a path, a foot, and in the dark.

Apache has a 'Landrover Recovery Vehicle' sticker on his tailgate, among the most aggressive tyres of anyone on this forum, and a private offroad track to paractice on.

It's a tough choice i'm still to be persuaded either way...
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279

Tony was nominated for the oil in the eye incident - but i keep hearing something ticking over in my mind about an incident involving pouring oil straight through an engine and into a pit, and another that was along the lines of an oil tray left on a path, a foot, and in the dark.

Apache has a 'Landrover Recovery Vehicle' sticker on his tailgate, among the most aggressive tyres of anyone on this forum, and a private offroad track to paractice on.

I think you have just made a boo boo
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I think you have just made a boo boo
                        i couldnt agree more.apache has got some superb tyres on his wagon,but quite what that has to do with swapping woodzie for tonyn ...im trying to figure the connection

get him on there trev/woodzie !!!!
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

As some of you are aware I got a load of urine extraction late last year for being rescued by Lame Rover.

You will note that we have just voted Animal as IOTW for getting rescued by a Paj.

Now some of you will have noticed that earlier this year poor Lurch got immense amounts of stick for being stuck at 3 graves.

The architect of the urine extraction has the immortal words on his tailgate 'Landrover Recovery Vehicle'. This is the same person (a Witch finder no less) who yesterday got stuck at 3 graves, and towed out by a disco

I therefore put it to you that with this calamity we should, quite rightly, substitute the Yeti for Tony.

Trev
                          Oh and trev .....lurch got stuck at 3 graves last year .......the same day that lamerover rescued you 04.11.06.......

Also please note that lurch was told to keep left and drove down the right hand side
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by nero279

Who mentioned apache in this choice ?

Welcome to nomination time

Comment

Oh and trev .....lurch got stuck at 3 graves last year .......the same day that lamerover rescued you 04.11.06.......

Also please note that lurch was told to keep left and drove down the right hand side
                              Even better than that it took me AND Lamerover to rescue Lurch !!

Comment

Who mentioned apache in this choice ?

Welcome to nomination time
                                oh bugger,

does the "correct me if i'm wrong" statement not give me a get out of jail free card?

I thought it worked like saying allegedly at the end of a sentence meant you couldn't be held accountable for what you just said an all that....

....allegedly
                                =========
                                =SOLD UP!=
                                =========

Comment

Working...
                                X