left hand drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• left hand drive

right you knowledgeable crew where can i get a left hand drive surf any ideas please
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Originally posted by slydog
    right you knowledgeable crew where can i get a left hand drive surf any ideas please
    i'd imagine it would have to be a US spec 4 runner??

although there was a thread about importing to some asian country where they convert them to LHD to drive there... can't remember the country though!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

When I was last in France I saw a couple of Surfs,we also went over the border to Adinkerke in Belgium (cheaper fags) and saw another couple in the main street,all were left hand drive.

Comment

Look in a mirror.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

When I was looking for one last year, I found that there are a few around in Germany, and these were quite cheap, a few in Holland but these were dearer and a few in Scandinavia but these were very dear. www.autotrader.co.nl is the place for Holland, there are loads of car exporters based in Germany as nearly all their old cars go to Russia and they have plenty of sites out there, for example
          http://www.second-handcars.de/

good luck

NeillOP

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
            Ask joey ukmyers to sell you his.Mind you he is state side now.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
              Ask joey ukmyers to sell you his.Mind you he is state side now.
              He was using his uk reg plates the naughty boy
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

"although there was a thread about importing to some asian country where they convert them to LHD to drive there... can't remember the country though!"

That would probably be the Philippines. The cars are usually non-EFI diesels from Japan and the dashtop, pedals and steering parts to do the conversion are usually imported secondhand from America.

Comment

Working...
                X