cheers shaun
      NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Have a goodun Andy

https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday Andy

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind words...

the day went great...
              Unfortunately my employer didn't understand how to be kind to its employees and I got made redundant the day after...

So if anyone has some work for a IT techy... by all means get in touch...

Virtualisation is my strong suit... hardware, applications and presentation...

To add insult to injury, the achilles heel in the 2nd gen went on me as well... but at least with all this time off, I could get the niggly bits on the truck fixed. Rear window motor, one of the indicator bulbs... usual culprits.

Barry at Roughtrax seems to be going the extra mile, with nice little notes. Great idea... I did wonder why the holes weren't threaded... then I remembered to RTFNote...
              Attached Files

Comment

bummer
                Saw an IT manager job in Oxford yesterday - not sure if thats the sort of thing youre after.

Agreed about Roughtrax its nice to have a little help if you are unsure. Good idea I think!
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Well i was going to say happy birthday and sorry i'm late but guess it was'nt so good, i am sorry to hear this Andy and hope you find something suitable soon, the free time bit is great (as i know) but the no money bit aint (as i also know) my son and his partner's IT business is just starting to take off, lot of schools in the pipeline so if they need a "good guy" soon i'll let them know about you, you used to pop down here on a regular basis i believe?
                  good luck mate
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Thanks Ian,

I did indeed, three roles ago, I was based out of portsmouth... got made redundant there too...

As for the schools thing... my skillsets are ideal for that type of scenario, and done a few Proof of Concepts already in that space... Plenty of new technology just about to break that would be ideal for that... more than happy to get a call, more than happy to help...

Comment

Ya may be a bit deflated by ya bad news n sorry to hear that but after all it is ya Birthday, have a good en ....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never See it Comin !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

:birth

day:
                        www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Working...
                        X