Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toms Farm, Rhayader, Mid Wales

A few of us went to Toms Farm today.

The biggest and best pay and play ever - 600 acres of Welsh valley in the middle of nowhere. Muddy is not the word.

I rescued the Pajero that got Animal is badge of honour! And then rescued the Toy pick up that came with us.

Poor video - but have a look at the beast that pulled him out first. He got stuck again then I pulled him out. The buggy had a rover V8 in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgTjx5z9iZc

Hopefully Animal will post more pics when he gets home.

The next Welsh adventure will include a session at The Farm - you could play there for a month and still be having fun.

The pick up I pulled out - very nice - running 35's

Another member of the 'A' team

Oh dearie me.......

Looks like Toms Farm has the same power as The Plain!

Just spoke to Animal. He's just being loaded onto a flat bed truck - his water pump is kaput!! Somewhere near Clee Hills.

The Pajero tried to tow him - but he's trashed something on his truck and is awaiting his own flat bed to collect him!

And there's me about to jump into a nice warm bath and relax!

Comment

A flatbed truck with a winch could be a good investment methinks, just popping over to E-bay for a while!

Comment

There is such a thing as being TOO hard on your truck you know. They are reliable, but they aint unbreakable!

Dont buy the poor 'cruiser Andy, you'd only wreck it.

<hurriedly counts pennies down the back of the couch...>
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          A flatbed truck with a winch could be a good investment methinks, just popping over to E-bay for a while!

If I had the space to park it - I'd buy a LWB Merc van, put a recovery rig on the back and attach the Surf to that, drag it to meets - have spare wheels, parts and stuff in the van, and maybe a bed for weekends - that would be sooooooooo cool!
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

well i just walked in the door, my water pump is completely keput, and as for the pajero i have a nice photo of his turbo and heat shield glowing white hot , but damn was it fun
            ill order my new water pump tomorrow (£35 from a local supplier) and all will be good again

oh and the surf is a bit muddy now
            PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Glad you're home OK.

Roll on the spring - I'll organise another including some laning and some camping.

Comment

heres a couple of the pics the pajero driver took, im still waiting for the others to be passed on
                PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X