No announcement yet.

I think i just let the side down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was hoping to see a landy or two get stuck in a mudhole today !! wouldnt try it while we was there
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Hey Ian, don't feel so bad.

On Long Way Down, the Toy just got rescued by the Patrol - and that's on national tv.
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

The house of shame is going to get crowded Yeti,

That's 3 of us at least recovered by LRs

Danno

Me

And now you

Oh yes Pete knows heheheheheh
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

in my defence at the "non" hill climb.
          the ranger did take a HUGE run up at it and to be perfectly honest,my wifes corsa would have made it athat speed !!

i started from the bottom with no run up,and had to roll back about 10-15 yards to go again(with no trouble at all)

if you want verification on nero's nearly being stuck(joker saw this a s well)
          coming out of a bombhole,nero had to "rock" seceral times as he had become stuck sideways over the track.imanaged it in one !!!

so put that in your pipe and smoke it !!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
            coming out of a bombhole,nero had to "rock" seceral times as he had become stuck sideways over the track.imanaged it in one !!!

That's right the best form of defence is attack,

Go on belittle MCblip (he registered on here last night) the ranger guy for having the sense to give it a little run up

Then accuse me of becoming "stuck", if you must know i was providing a demonstration of how rocking can be used when progress is temporarily halted and traction and power alone are not sufficient to regain the required kinetic motion. phew

There were five vehicles in front of you when you "attempted" that hill, that's five opportunities to assess the way each driver tackled it and use the best parts of each driver's technique
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
              That's right the best form of defence is attack,

Go on belittle MCblip (he registered on here last night) the ranger guy for having the sense to give it a little run up

Then accuse me of becoming "stuck", if you must know i was providing a demonstration of how rocking can be used when progress is temporarily halted and traction and power alone are not sufficient to regain the required kinetic motion. phew

There were five vehicles in front of you when you "attempted" that hill, that's five opportunities to assess the way each driver tackled it and use the best parts of each driver's technique
              please rearrange this sentence

go head your boil

kinetic motion....hhmmm!!

looked more like no motion to me !!
              Last edited by gwh200; 26 November 2007, 17:57.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                in my defence at the "non" hill climb.
                the ranger did take a HUGE run up at it and to be perfectly honest,my wifes corsa would have made it athat speed !!

i started from the bottom with no run up,and had to roll back about 10-15 yards to go again(with no trouble at all)

NO i never

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                  NO i never
                  court closed then, no evidence to support your case then G ?
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                    NO i never
                    yes you blimmin well did !!

(plain brown envelope comingstuffed full of tenners coming your way)

but it matters not !!

he's already admitted to it !!

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Ahemmmmm had to twist some arms to get them in the mud pit mentioning no names

Comment

ahem....didnt your last "gung ho" approach to puddle jumping result in a bit of trees stump damage !
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

LOL it was a calculated and seriously thought of decision

ok it was gung ho

Comment

Working...
                          X