more disks gone missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more disks gone missing

more disks gone missing n police searching tnt n they saying no evidence that they are on their data list of collection as 2/3 other companys could have had them, what a right cock up heads should roll, for this totally unexceptable.

And they also have lost pension statements

Shame they can't loose the politicians !!
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

yeah n some recorded voice disks gone also think politicains are becoming terrorists

Comment

Hmmmmmm

I wonder if TNT have ever considered providing chauffeurs for the politicians ?

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
          Hmmmmmm

I wonder if TNT have ever considered providing chauffeurs for the politicians ?

nah m8 tnt might fail like guy fawkes did

Comment

how come everyone posting in here is an idiot of the week, is it coincidence as its talking about the idiots loosing discs
            PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Vicki had a letter today saying her details are amongst those on the lost disks...

Whoever is responsible will probably get a few million as a golden handshake and be allowed to resign. This country is c0ck!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by animal
                how come everyone posting in here is an idiot of the week, is it coincidence as its talking about the idiots loosing discs
                and the coincidence that you are heading for winning this week's vote

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                  and the coincidence that you are heading for winning this week's vote
                  you tell him like it is trev n we wearing it as it for charity me trev n stormy as we three were looking for people like you m8

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                    Vicki had a letter today saying her details are amongst those on the lost disks...

Whoever is responsible will probably get a few million as a golden handshake and be allowed to resign. This country is c0ck!
                    we aint heard anything as yet but i know we on list

Comment

why cant they lose council tax bills!

Comment

I had the letter today too - should imagine it went to everyone who gets child benefit, 25m lots of details must be most of the people receiving

Comment

I do hope every single person who gets one of these letters writes to their MP about it. MPs are obliged to reply to any letter from a constituent... even a standard letter will take em ages to sort out...
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                          X