Was Bored So I Did Better Pics Of The Rear Bumper Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
    If you buy me the tailgate for an underslung model you can have it!!!
    If i come by a suitable one i'll take you up on that,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Pop I'm hoping to build a new palyroom in the spring.
      Did you build or get that pit built?
      do you know the specs on wall thickness?
      does it have drainage if so how is it plumbed?

Cheers
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
        If i come by a suitable one i'll take you up on that,
        Yours looks suitable mate, we could swap, mines dented a little, ill charge no extra for that
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
          Pop I'm hoping to build a new palyroom in the spring.
          Did you build or get that pit built?
          do you know the specs on wall thickness?
          does it have drainage if so how is it plumbed?

Cheers
          I built it some years ago, not to any spec's tho, dont know if there are any even for "pits", wall thickness was/is about 12" (concrete) and i'd advise a membrane which i failed to do, for drainage i just run the floor to one spot and made a sum hole, this has a hippo pump in it, hardest bit was getting rid of the shart that came out

Comment

I built it some years ago, not to any spec's tho, dont know if there are any even for "pits", wall thickness was/is about 12" (concrete) and i'd advise a membrane which i failed to do, for drainage i just run the floor to one spot and made a sum hole, this has a hippo pump in it, hardest bit was getting rid of the shart that came out
            Cheers pop meant to ask you happy with the depth I'm 6ft would 5ft be to deep?
            Brian

Comment

STOOPID QUESTION 2. R u going to remove those rubber flaps things?

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
                STOOPID QUESTION 2. R u going to remove those rubber flaps things?
                Dont know yet, It makes me fink im drivin a lorry. What do you fink?
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                  Yours looks suitable mate, we could swap, mines dented a little, ill charge no extra for that
                  Sounds good to me Carl, have a think about it and if your serious i'm sure we can come to some arrangement, (cost of the carrier etc),
                  i seem fated not to get one of these carriers, had one guy double cross me on one and another guy take my money and not send the carrier, i'm determined to get one tho especially as i've removed the underslung gear and the bl00dy wheel has to live in the back for now,

Comment

Sounds good to me Carl, have a think about it and if your serious i'm sure we can come to some arrangement, (cost of the carrier etc),
                    i seem fated not to get one of these carriers, had one guy double cross me on one and another guy take my money and not send the carrier, i'm determined to get one tho especially as i've removed the underslung gear and the bl00dy wheel has to live in the back for now,
                    Ok mate i will have a think about what it looks like and decide if i want to go down that route. It all depends how itll look. Give me a day or 2 to decide and then ill give you a no messin answer.

Dont know which i like best you see, if i decide to change, im sure well get summit sorted.
                    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Carl!! i was watching one on ebay (again) but it's not got the gate plate hencse it's cheap with no bidder so far, was thinking of makeing something up to fit my gate so i aint sure,

Yoshie!! POP!! not to be confused with "POPS"
                      depth is up to you but bear in mind you might want to work on an "ordinary" car in there so allow for that, i did'nt have a surf when i built it and need some step ladders to reach some bit's on the surf, but more room is better than not enough

Comment

Carl!! i was watching one on ebay (again) but it's not got the gate plate hencse it's cheap with no bidder so far, was thinking of makeing something up to fit my gate so i aint sure,

Yoshie!! POP!! not to be confused with "POPS"
                        depth is up to you but bear in mind you might want to work on an "ordinary" car in there so allow for that, i did'nt have a surf when i built it and need some step ladders to reach some bit's on the surf, but more room is better than not enough
                        Cheers Pops
                        Brian

Comment

Working...
                        X