Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundraiser for MAC

Hi folks,

My mum is a bit of a handy landscape painter. I''ve given her some photos from the 'Big Wales Weekend' and asked her to have a go at painting one with a truck or two in view. She's gonna frame it up and offer it for raffle to you guys, the proceeds of which can go to MAC.

So I'll keep yopu posted as to how it's going, and when it's finished I'll post a high res pic of it on here. Hopefully it will fetch a meaningful figure for a very worthwhile charity, and bring us 4x4ers a bit of positive publicity as a side effect.

Cheers!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache
    Hi folks,

My mum is a bit of a handy landscape painter. I''ve given her some photos from the 'Big Wales Weekend' and asked her to have a go at painting one with a truck or two in view. She's gonna frame it up and offer it for raffle to you guys, the proceeds of which can go to MAC.

So I'll keep yopu posted as to how it's going, and when it's finished I'll post a high res pic of it on here. Hopefully it will fetch a meaningful figure for a very worthwhile charity, and bring us 4x4ers a bit of positive publicity as a side effect.

Cheers!
    count me in then m8

Comment

I reckon if we do a fiver a pop. All the names who donate to a MAC account (may need to set another up - dunno if the old 'just-giving' account is still live) get put into the hat, and the one who wins gets a unique pic of a truck in its natural setting.

Anyway, more info as the pic takes shape.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Nice one Andy!

I've just posted on the MAC forum last night to offer my help as a support vehicle for next years event....

That's a really great idea mate - I'm in!
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
          Nice one Andy!

I've just posted on the MAC forum last night to offer my help as a support vehicle for next years event....

That's a really great idea mate - I'm in!
          if you do andrew do you want a passenger?

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
            if you do andrew do you want a passenger?
            Yeah!

We can work it out nearer the day - it's in March, and I can only do two out of three days there 7th to the 9th, I can do 8th and 9th....
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
            X