Was'nt it cold last night!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was'nt it cold last night!!

Nearly put me off me beer, (but it did'nt tho) however it did go straight through me, and i'd like to thank the stagecoach driver that left me at havant bus station after an fourty minuit ride up from ports i was bustin and as there was a fair few people getting on i asked the guy if i had time to have a jimy, did'nt actually reply but i could'nt wait any longer, came out to find the bus pulling away, i had to get another number (or wait an hour) and spent another half hour on a sceneic tour of havant and surrounding districs, and a long walk home, public transport dont ya love it
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by POPEYE
    Nearly put me off me beer, (but it did'nt tho) however it did go straight through me, and i'd like to thank the stagecoach driver that left me at havant bus station after an fourty minuit ride up from ports i was bustin and as there was a fair few people getting on i asked the guy if i had time to have a jimy, did'nt actually reply but i could'nt wait any longer, came out to find the bus pulling away, i had to get another number (or wait an hour) and spent another half hour on a sceneic tour of havant and surrounding districs, and a long walk home, public transport dont ya love it
    public transport today is basically same as public toilets

Comment

We had the CENTRAL HEATING on powered by the BOSCH COMBI BOILER dont you know!
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        We had the CENTRAL HEATING on powered by the BOSCH COMBI BOILER dont you know!
        Our heating system is IDEAL for us

How's the "powder blue" or "baby blue" or "sky blue" or blue like your eye's" truck marky? it does look nice and of course you have automatic membership to the shiney club
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
          Our heating system is IDEAL for us

How's the "powder blue" or "baby blue" or "sky blue" or blue like your eye's" truck marky? it does look nice and of course you have automatic membership to the shiney club
          My 1st Surf was BLUE then i got my silver 3rd Gen So this colour is in the middle SILVERY BLUE.
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

I was toasty and warm in my little house, nowhere near the prairie with my central heating and gas real flame fire.....mmmmmmmm nice!
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

thats got to be the worst thing every.
              being drunk, on the way home, but miles from it, in the freezing cold, and all you want to do is sleep and youve only got a shirt on...
              safely home now though!
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                I was toasty and warm in my little house, nowhere near the prairie with my central heating and gas real flame fire.....mmmmmmmm nice!
                Was you all alone or did you use some CHARM on your dinner date the other night
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

Was you all alone or did you use some CHARM on your dinner date the other night
                  I was all alone.....sadly.

My dinner date was my ex - she wanted a chat before her sister's funeral yesterday, so I agreed to meet her for dinner to let her talk it all through

Comment

I was all alone.....sadly.

My dinner date was my ex - she wanted a chat before her sister's funeral yesterday, so I agreed to meet her for dinner to let her talk it all through
                    Sorry mate i thought you were entertaining some lovely BIRD
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

Sorry mate i thought you were entertaining some lovely BIRD
                      No probs - chance would be a fine thing....

Comment

No probs - chance would be a fine thing....
                        When you go back to USA get a cold & have some time for yourself
                        (\__/)
                        (")_(")

Comment

When you go back to USA get a cold & have some time for yourself
                          Yeah - I have to go to Ottawa in a few weeks, that'll be chilly

Comment

Did'nt they sing D.I.S.C.O
                            (\__/)
                            (")_(")

Comment

chilly isnt in canada
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                              X