Wish me luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish me luck

Trucks booked in tuesday for the mot i'm trying a new bloke who was reccomended to me since the old and trusted one's packed it in, worrying thing is i have to run it round there monday evening and leave my baby there on it's own overnight, in the open, in full view of everyone and his dog, hope to christ no one "get" at it,
    dont know about you guy's but i can always see these bugga's caneing the $hite out of it, on the way to the test place then haveing ya pants down with a list of things wrong with it, (inc a blown engine )
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by POPEYE
    Trucks booked in tuesday for the mot i'm trying a new bloke who was reccomended to me since the old and trusted one's packed it in, worrying thing is i have to run it round there monday evening and leave my baby there on it's own overnight, in the open, in full view of everyone and his dog, hope to christ no one "get" at it,
    dont know about you guy's but i can always see these bugga's caneing the $hite out of it, on the way to the test place then haveing ya pants down with a list of things wrong with it, (inc a blown engine )
    Hope it goes ok buddy, imsure with new customers theyll show respect, as new custom is important. Youll be fine

And i dont know about you but, folk cant just get in and drive the auto, everyone ive let have a shot of mine cant get it out of park without a list of instructions
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

im sure you will be fine mate!
      i would dis connect the 4wd plug so it doesnt electronically engage the 4wd system, just in case they decide to wonder what that button does.
      i still think toyota branch had a play with mine when it was there. :/
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Is he COLOUR BLIND he will be after seeing the TECHNICOLOUR dream surf
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Why have you got to leave it there the night before, Is it at their request or for your convenience?

I wouldn't leave it there unless their insurance covers any damage.

p.s. Have you driven it since the last MOT then?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Why have you got to leave it there the night before, Is it at their request or for your convenience?

NICE ONE!
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

1. his request
              2. dont know
              3. yes

He takes it to the mot place (leigh park garage, i think) he comes well reccomended but i'll have a look at his "workshop" monday and if he cant put it inside for the night i'm bringing it back,
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
              X