Ahh cr*p!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh cr*p!

Just made a couple of phone calls to find out about some big mud flaps an some tyres...

Pirelli dont do a scorpion mud in 305/70/16 an the 33x12.50r15 is back logged at silverline!

An Milners big mud flaps are the same as Roughtrax but more expensive!!

Fingers crossed the guy with the jaos ones dont forget me when his truck turns up in the Uk!

Ahh well!

Haven't forgotten you. Truck due to arrive in the country on 28/11. Not sure how long it will take to be ready for uplift but I'm hoping 15/12 at the latest.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach

Just made a couple of phone calls to find out about some big mud flaps an some tyres...

Pirelli dont do a scorpion mud in 305/70/16 an the 33x12.50r15 is back logged at silverline!

Fingers crossed the guy with the jaos ones dont forget me when his truck turns up in the Uk!
      Ahh well!

Give John (Mudskipper) a shout, as he says there's a Surf dealer near him with a cupboard full of accessories removed from Surfs that have come from the docks, to make the trucks more appealing to potential buyers, i.e. not covered in tat!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Give John (Mudskipper) a shout, as he says there's a Surf dealer near him with a cupboard full of accessories removed from Surfs that have come from the docks, to make the trucks more appealing to potential buyers, i.e. not covered in tat!
        you have such a way with words vince

damn, compliments like that and you'll be being head hunted by psychologists soon
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach

Ahh well!
          can you get them from anywere else?

Templar Tyres
          Unit A2 The Premier Centre, Romsey, SO51 9DG
          Telephone:

http://www.autoinsider.co.uk/local/romsey-hampshire.php lots of stuff there but only one tyre company
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

What about these? http://motorhomesmudflaps.com/shop/p...oducts&type_id[]=14&SESSION_ID={SESSION_ID}
            might need some work to fit them...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by tavvi
              Haven't forgotten you. Truck due to arrive in the country on 28/11. Not sure how long it will take to be ready for uplift but I'm hoping 15/12 at the latest.

Hello mate!!

Glad to hear i havent been forgotten!!

Looking forward to hearing from you mate.

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK
                can you get them from anywere else?

Templar Tyres
                Unit A2 The Premier Centre, Romsey, SO51 9DG
                Telephone:

http://www.autoinsider.co.uk/local/romsey-hampshire.php lots of stuff there but only one tyre company

Templar tyres are just over the road from me!! Literally, Its my house, a couple more, my locl! an then a bunch of trees hiding the industrial estate!!!

AWESOME

gunna go an check them out tomorrow!

Cheers mate, I owe you one!!

Comment

Working...
                X