Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust

My front down pipe is blowing so need a new one. Have had a look around and the cheapest is milners but not sure weather to so for the cheaper one. Or has any one on hear got one i can buy or any idea were else i can try. Cheers shell.

Originally posted by Mitsy
    My front down pipe is blowing so need a new one. Have had a look around and the cheapest is milners but not sure weather to so for the cheaper one. Or has any one on hear got one i can buy or any idea were else i can try. Cheers shell.
    eBay. There's usually a couple on there.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      eBay. There's usually a couple on there.
      Cheers mate didnt think off that.

Comment

anywhere BUT KWICK SH1T!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
          anywhere BUT KWICK SH1T!
          what he said
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Cheers mate didnt think off that.

I've got one, £15 plus post?

Comment

Cheers mate have pm you.

Comment

Cheers bushwhacker for today, you saved me a penny or two, nice to meet you and if you ever need anyone to carsit your batmobile for you im your gal.Thanks again mitsy.

Comment

Cheers bushwhacker for today, you saved me a penny or two, nice to meet you and if you ever need anyone to carsit your batmobile for you im your gal.Thanks again mitsy.

No worries, happy to help a fellow Surfer, nice to meet yourself and Geoff.

Got home in 15 minutes, some kid in a Golf GTI wanted a race, suffice to say, he couldn't catch me!

Comment

Professor Hadley beat me to it - I've got one too - brand new from RoughTrax never used it cos I bought the 3.0L and coudn't be bothered changing it.....
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                      No worries, happy to help a fellow Surfer, nice to meet yourself and Geoff.

Got home in 15 minutes, some kid in a Golf GTI wanted a race, suffice to say, he couldn't catch me!
                      SHOWOFF.

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                        Professor Hadley beat me to it - I've got one too - brand new from RoughTrax never used it cos I bought the 3.0L and coudn't be bothered changing it.....
                        Never mind dude thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer

Keep hold of it mate, coz there's always someone who'll be needin' it, probably me.
                          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Dont spose anyone has a spare radiator as well do they as mine has sprung a rather large leak again. If its not one thing its anouther.

Comment

Dont spose anyone has a spare radiator as well do they as mine has sprung a rather large leak again. If its not one thing its anouther.
                              Flippin 'eck! You're hard on your truck girl!

If it's an original Toyota one, solder it up.
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X