taxis targetted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taxis targetted

all within a 1 mile radius of where i live, 4 taxis have had windows smashed since saturday night. 1st 2 were relatives of mine who do work for me occasionally, and last night a good mate of mine had his done, but they left the £55,000 porsche parked next to it in the driveway alone!!!

so there's obviously a group of little chavs who are doing this because they know it'll affect the earnings of these guys. if i could catch them in the act doing one of my cars then i wouldn't mind some smashed windows, it would be worth it for the payback i'd give out.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Originally posted by logey79
    all within a 1 mile radius of where i live, 4 taxis have had windows smashed since saturday night. 1st 2 were relatives of mine who do work for me occasionally, and last night a good mate of mine had his done, but they left the £55,000 porsche parked next to it in the driveway alone!!!

so there's obviously a group of little chavs who are doing this because they know it'll affect the earnings of these guys. if i could catch them in the act doing one of my cars then i wouldn't mind some smashed windows, it would be worth it for the payback i'd give out.
    did your taxi arrive late for someone then m8 but seriously id be right p'd off n id be same as you if i could catch them

Comment

at 1st we thought it could be something like that...but 1. i never let my customers down, ever, 2. out of the 4 cabs targetted, only 2 work regularly with each other and one of them works out of woking and just lives around here.

also, they're just vandals because sat-navs were left in one of the cabs and meters etc were untouched. the 1st one to get done was crowbarred too, causing over £2000 worth of damage (shame coz its only a 6month old s-class) the 2nd just had a window smashed, sat nav untouched, 3rd one window, and sat-nav pinched, 4th one window smashed with 2 bricks. one brick also hit passenger door after going through drivers window and has ripped the door lining and the leather seat on the passenger side, and another finished up on the dash putting a long mark on that and cracking the bottom corner of the windscreen as well!

little feckwits!

Comment

Got a new company started in competition locally?
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

yeah...me!!!!

but its not me doing it. in all fairness, i know 99% of them out ther and the 3 guys cars who have been done who i know are 3 of about 5 cabbies i personally would not want to pi55 off. BUT, if it turns out to be anything like that then our retaliation wouldn't end with the cars.

Comment

as todays investigation (prior to the booze up and shocking result) turned out it is possibly another cab firm doing this, i'm revisiting 'old territoryt' so to speak and standing guard tonight over 6 cars from my surf...only wish i had my much missed, much loved MAX with me...on a night when i'm a wee bit emotional coz of having neither my teams in the euro next year, plus all these new business rivalrys as it turns out, plus my recent back problems, and being a tad bit pished, i'm not feeling as 'capable' as i used to...which brings up memories of my darling MAX who can never be replaced...

Comment

I said that, I did... You taxi wallahs are worse than Ice cream men...
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                I said that, I did... You taxi wallahs are worse than Ice cream men...
                but in posh old surrey/hampshire border you don't expect it mate...i'm so tired recently, i can't cope with this added sh1te...i should have got a new geman sheopherd when Max died, but i know ill not find another boy like him and i aint got the time or energy to train another dog to his standard, and he came from battersea..unwanted!!!!

Comment

if you ever want a few big lads to put the wind up some one
                  just ask
                  am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

This rival company wouldn't be run by Asians would it???

Comment

how'd you guess?

3 more have been done since i started this thread...

...but they weren't any of mine or my associates and it was all windows and all tyres done on these cars. such a shame.

Comment

Maddness

That's some very low people you have in your neighbour hood. Surely theres alot of business and not enough cabs to go around.

What have the coppers said or done for you

Maybe a late night stake out is in order, thermos of coffee, binoculars and 12 gauge shotgun armed with rocksalt rounds shot fair n square at their sorry ar%'s
                        Harden the Fuk Up Princess

Comment

Originally posted by hilux2.8
                          That's some very low people you have in your neighbour hood. Surely theres alot of business and not enough cabs to go around.

What have the coppers said or done for you

Maybe a late night stake out is in order, thermos of coffee, binoculars and 12 gauge shotgun armed with rocksalt rounds shot fair n square at their sorry ar%'s
                          done that for 2 nights running in the surf, but knackered me out! police not interested - no surprise there then - we'll have to see what the weekend brings!

Comment

how'd you guess?

3 more have been done since i started this thread...

...but they weren't any of mine or my associates and it was all windows and all tyres done on these cars. such a shame.

Because that's what these people are like. They can't stand competition. They play dirty tricks because that's the people they are. You will have to fight fire with fire to stop it...

Comment

done that for 2 nights running in the surf, but knackered me out! police not interested - no surprise there then - we'll have to see what the weekend brings!

I bet they would be interested if it was Asians cars getting done. You know, the old "racist" thing going on.

Comment

Working...
                              X