Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3 breakdown

no, not me, and not a BMW.

last night (tuesday 20th), i think it was an H reg surf possibly grey being put on back of recovery truck...anyone here?
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Originally posted by logey79
    no, not me, and not a BMW.

last night (tuesday 20th), i think it was an H reg surf possibly grey being put on back of recovery truck...anyone here?
    Did ya only just see it at the last minute then Logey .... or was it a vision !! (of me in ya rear view) ???

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
      Did ya only just see it at the last minute then Logey .... or was it a vision !! (of me in ya rear view) ???

NO!!! LOL!!!! i saw it before i passed it, you always pay attention to whats getting loaded onto a recovery truck don't ya!?!?!?

it was about 10-15pm i was on way back from heathrow in my taxi.

Comment

[QUOTE=logey79]NO!!! LOL!!!! i saw it before i passed it, you always pay attention to whats getting loaded onto a recovery truck don't ya!?!?!?

I always pay attention to my driving... unless I see a Surf O' course !!

Buncefield Burner

Comment

[QUOTE=Surferjess]
          Originally posted by logey79
          NO!!! LOL!!!! i saw it before i passed it, you always pay attention to whats getting loaded onto a recovery truck don't ya!?!?!?

I always pay attention to my driving... unless I see a Surf O' course !!

are you kidding me? i've seen your driving...and you're concentrating?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
          X