Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Stormy

Richard, could you do me a big favour?

I'm building a hamper for my folks for Christmas. Rather than get a pre-packed one, I thought I'd get them a wicker basket and fill it with stuff they ACTUALLY like. My dad is a big fan of clotted cream fudge, and I believe the best stuff comes from your neck of the woods.

If you can pick some up on your travels (dont go out of your way) and post it to me that would be brilliant! Let me know how much and I'll paypal you plus a bit for costs.

Ta mate!

Can anyone up in Haggis land do something similar? Would it last?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache

I'm building a hamper for my folks for Christmas. Rather than get a pre-packed on, I thought I'd get them a wicker basket and fill it with stuff they ACTUALLY like. My dad is a big fan of clotted cream fudge, and I believe the best stuff comes from your neck of the woods.

If you can pick some up on your travels (dont go out of your way) and post it to me that would be brilliant! Let me know how much and I'll paypal you plus a bit for costs.

Ta mate!
    i might be able to bring some back with me the weekend of the 1st if it's any help

Comment

I'm building a hamper for my folks for Christmas. Rather than get a pre-packed on, I thought I'd get them a wicker basket and fill it with stuff they ACTUALLY like. My dad is a big fan of clotted cream fudge, and I believe the best stuff comes from your neck of the woods.

Ta mate!

Try the blackberry wine out too........17% vol

oh and the chilli and strawberry jam
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

im around st-ives tomorrow so can pick you up a couple of tins m8 any prefered flavour?

Comment

cheese flavour?lol

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            Try the blackberry wine out too........17% vol

oh and the chilli and strawberry jam
            oh yeah thats nice hmmmm chilli n strawberry jam can get that also on the camel trail up by bodmin

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
              im around st-ives tomorrow so can pick you up a couple of tins m8 any prefered flavour?
              Dunno about flavour really. Just 'clotted cream' fudge is what I remember him liking.

Would appreciate it mate. Let me know what you get and how much I owe you, and make sure Stormy knows so you guys dont double up.

Thanks for the other offers!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Dunno about flavour really. Just 'clotted cream' fudge is what I remember him liking.

Would appreciate it mate. Let me know what you get and how much I owe you, and make sure Stormy knows so you guys dont double up.

Thanks for the other offers!
                I'll leave it down to Will to sort out for you Andy
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                  I'll leave it down to Will to sort out for you Andy

sorry rich thought you being back in work you might have been busy n im off down st ives way tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                    sorry rich thought you being back in work you might have been busy n im off down st ives way tomorrow
                    thats ok Will thanks anyway
                    i still got to get pasties for tony yet aswell
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

could take those up to paintballing for you if you like if your not going m8 im getting mark some to take up

Comment

Working...
                      X