How the feck??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plumb bob
    The police only get between £20k and £25k for putting their lives on the line and having to deal with the real scum of the earth every working day, again, :
    what?? round here, the community officers get about £25k, and they arnt even trained police!! they just walk about, most of the time. occasionally avoiding their job.
    the real police get £27k and upwards. and dont get me started on the scum that patrol round here. yes i mean the police. and i dont mean All of them, it is half i have been in contact with. no i dont have a record, yes ive been nicked once, and the woman was very hot, and was going to drive me back home again after the interview and unfortunately for me a mate came up to get me
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Further update on what happened to CD's

Ha ha ha ha...
      Wax on, wax off

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy
        that is the best thing i have read for a long time fordy

absolutely pmsl !!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy

George Agdgdgdgdgdgdwengo

haha

i was on the phone to HP earlier and it was obviously a call centre in India, and i overheard one of them pick up the phone and say 'thank you for calling HP, my name is Wayne, how may i help you' LOL
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            I don't think there are that many 'ordinary people' stupid enough to
            a. post that sort of information without any security
            b. not say anything when it doesn't arrive for 4 days.
            c. still have access to that sort of information without management being alerted to what they are doing.
            I hope whoever is responsible for this is prosecuted, as this is way passed anything any reasonable person would do. It's either gross stupidity, gross dereliction of duty or criminal.
            our post/ mail keeps going missing. it used to go missing ages ago.
            now its started happening again.
            the thing is, you dont know items are going missing until your actually expecting something. there are people out there that are just divs
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
              our post/ mail keeps going missing. it used to go missing ages ago.
              now its started happening again.
              the thing is, you dont know items are going missing until your actually expecting something. there are people out there that are just divs
              It used to happen round here, when the regular postie went sick or took holiday.

I reckon the PO got agency staff in, ie; some useless idle t w a t from the job centre, who couldn't be arsed to actually walk to every house, but just dumped the mail, or took it home.
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
              X