So I took Everyones Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I took Everyones Advice

After squashing my tail pipe a little after fitting my new s/s exhaust, i decided to take your advice and put it out elsewhere, i turned it around and used a couple of bends.

so it hugs the chassis and comes out.... well.... there! Thanks guys it looks and sounds much better, and i still used my scorpion silencer.

Last edited by The Lang-Shankit Scunner; 20 November 2007, 15:51.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

makes your "urban sporty 4x4" look much better.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
      , I hate that wording its $$$$, i mean sporty????? Thanks dude
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
        was gonna get one of those urban sporty models
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

whats urban sporty about it?

thats a very shiney truck you have there mate!! i can see you have used the restorative polish on it like what i did to mine (because the polish runs a bit on to the black rubber)
          im going to polish and wax mine this weekend i think... takes hours though.
          i like your wheels too
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy

thats a very shiney truck you have there mate!! i can see you have used the restorative polish on it like what i did to mine (because the polish runs a bit on to the black rubber)
            i like your wheels too
            Cheers buddy those wheels are stock, just painted, and no idea why urban sporty! Just trim level possibly.
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

i like your wheels too
              argos have these http://www.argos.co.uk/ProductDispla...Number=7506693 for £15 at the moment. Ok so some of the shaping and detail bits you still have to do by hand, but i got the whole truck done in 2 hours, including the roof, the finish is pretty good too. I only ever done the truck once by hand, and that took me the best part of a day.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                argos have these http://www.argos.co.uk/ProductDispla...Number=7506693 for £15 at the moment. Ok so some of the shaping and detail bits you still have to do by hand, but i got the whole truck done in 2 hours, including the roof, the finish is pretty good too. I only ever done the truck once by hand, and that took me the best part of a day.
                the truck takes me 6 hours to polish and then wax
                the argos site wont let me in! :/ i would like to do it before all the bad weather really, but im going to be freezing! must take a flask of tea out
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                  Cheers buddy those wheels are stock, just painted, and no idea why urban sporty! Just trim level possibly.
                  stock from what? a surf?
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Mine says 'Urban Sporty 4 Wheel Drive' on it too.

I like it, it's ironic. Those are three things that it most certainly is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                      Mine says 'Urban Sporty 4 Wheel Drive' on it too.

I like it, it's ironic. Those are three things that it most certainly is not.
                      Is yours not 4 wheel drive?
                      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

stock from what? a surf?
                        Yeah, if you want some stormforce has a set for sale, ask him.
                        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

the truck takes me 6 hours to polish and then wax
                          the argos site wont let me in! :/ i would like to do it before all the bad weather really, but im going to be freezing! must take a flask of tea out
                          it's one of these, first one i had didn't work, but took it back and got it exchanged no hassle, http://www.dealclick.co.uk/features/...-Polisher-.php
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                            Is yours not 4 wheel drive?
                            Not unless I press the button that I must never, ever press. Actually, I did press it once - going uphill on compacted snow - but never since. I think it's all a bit silly really. I wonder if anyone has ever asked Mr Toyota why he didn't put a centre diff in....

Comment

Any chance of you taking the advice of resizing your pics before posting then?

Comment

Working...
                              X