yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.0 litre here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clayton8798
    AHA, u get me m8.
    and we all no mud is the best colour after all

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
      ah so you were a spectator
      well apart from the new diff
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
        absolutely,no problem at all.(i might even try and even look asthough i know what im doing)

Thats would be top m8. Im just waiting to hear from back from him. Then ill let him know i intend to send someone round and ill pass his details on to you so you know where to go.
        Many thanks again m8, much appreciated!!!!!!!

Comment

well apart from the new diff
          it pays to watch, as if they break it or get it wrong you can laugh at them lol

Comment

I never laughed the other week did i Neil.......................... .well much
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
              I never laughed the other week did i Neil.......................... .well much
              ah but i never got it wrong lol

Comment

ah but i never got it wrong lol
                SNAP pmsl and you were just tightening that bolt to break the seal also weren't you

Comment

SNAP pmsl and you were just tightening that bolt to break the seal also weren't you
                  ah but if you will buy the cheap bolts, then what does one expect

Comment

ah but if you will buy the cheap bolts, then what does one expect
                    i still ain't replaced that one yet either or done the oil and filter change

Comment

i still ain't replaced that one yet either or done the oil and filter change
                      see your a spectator too. lol do you want me to do it when i come down

Comment

ahem...........i happened to do it meself. and while i was preloading the bearing,i managed to swallow a big fly!!!
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

ahem...........i happened to do it meself. and while i was preloading the bearing,i managed to swallow a big fly!!!
                          was it tasty????

Comment

see your a spectator too. lol do you want me to do it when i come down
                            i got a inner gaitor to change also that should be done before i go off roading.I'm just being a lazy git and not making room in the garage so i can get the truck in

Comment

i got a inner gaitor to change also that should be done before i go off roading.I'm just being a lazy git and not making room in the garage so i can get the truck in
                              well you best get on and do it then, only a few weeks till were down

Comment

well you best get on and do it then, only a few weeks till were down
                                i'll get the garage sorted and get the oil/filter done before you get here and the bolt but i'll borrow that 55mm socket again ready to do the gaitors

Comment

Working...
                                X