The surf has a presence....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The surf has a presence....

The missus was out with the dogs and came across some rude dope smoking kids with cars and motorbikes on my ground. I decided to use the element of surprise and appeared in the surf and carefully parked an inch from a body kitted corsa much to their surprise. Using the PA on full volume I uttered the immortal line....

"GET ARF MY LAND!"

It worked. I gave the police a call at the local station just for their info which resulted in 2 police vehicles in attendance in under 5 minutes. I had the reg plates and we had a quick chat. Seems they know the kids.

Police told me they are more than happy to come out to private land for this sort of thing which surprised me as I thought it was my problem. Maybe its because the missus is the local police surgeon and knows them all on first name terms.

Just grateful there was no grief though I suspect that was due to the presence of a big 4x4, a big guy (me!) and a most importantly a mean looking and growling dog.

So a big thank you to the local boys in blue for their support.

Dave

Nice one. I would love to have seen this, the faces on the Corsa Chavs must have been priceless!
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Nice one I want to come and live near you. I have pikey problems on my land and when I call the rozzers they're like pha sorry we cant come out we are too busy nicking pensioners for speeding on they're zimmer frames.
      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
      X