X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joker??
    more like a snail on a funeral march to be honest

oohhhh...someones tired !!!

you try flying round a corner with no arb's !!!!!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
      joker,have i upset u?
      no why ??
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

no why ??
        been askin bout pod for days,even your own thread,but blank??while u posted on others?lol

Comment

no why ??
          why not !!!!

just sell him the blinkin light pod dave,hes goin mental !!!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
            oohhhh...someones tired !!!

you try flying round a corner with no arb's !!!!!
            what about the straight paths lol i aint got no arbs on back of truck

Comment

why not !!!!

just sell him the blinkin light pod dave,hes goin mental !!!
              lol said they was £70 and they still are , not selling for £60
              bought loads and sold a few bits off surf asked if that was the final price then paid or sold ask apache surfenstein etc , cant be fooked if he aint willing to pay the price will send them back to supplier and get full money back

Comment

bought loads and sold a few bits off surf asked if that was the final price then paid or sold ask apache surfenstein etc , cant be fooked if he aint willing to pay the price will send them back to supplier and get full money back
                ok fair enough ill buy new and works out the same with diesel!lol

Comment

ohj i see.....wants a discount !!!...nah make it 70 he has just saved a tenner !!!!

im off to bed

night all
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

ohj i see.....wants a discount !!!...nah make it 70 he has just saved a tenner !!!!

im off to bed

night all
                    £96 new from supplier , mine are brand new unfitted wanted £70
                    went to poole for rocksliders didnt ask for discount for travelling
                    picked up wheels and tyres from basingstoke once again paid full asking price
                    if you want something you will travel or organise surf train like kev lea on this thread ,enough said

Comment

£96 new from supplier , mine are brand new unfitted wanted £70
                      went to poole for rocksliders didnt ask for discount for travelling
                      picked up wheels and tyres from basingstoke once again paid full asking price
                      if you want something you will travel or organise surf train like kev lea on this thread ,enough said
                      calm down!all im sayin is it's gonna cost 20 quid in diesel and god know how long lol

Comment

i take it im still picking up bumper off gwh next saturday at paintball?

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                          i take it im still picking up bumper off gwh next saturday at paintball?
                          yep gwh will bring it down to you , then its down to you will for same day delivery cheers mate

Comment

yep gwh will bring it down to you , then its down to you will for same day delivery cheers mate
                            yeah m8 np soon as i leave the pub after dinner, i will take straight down m8, so i will get kevs details n number in week m8.

Comment

Yer sorted cuz
                              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                              X