Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf train?

hello surfers.

I have been offered a chrome front bumper by Joker?? after I posted in Parts wanted. He is in SE London and I am in S Devon. Is there anybody coming this way soon who wouldn't mind bringing such a bulky item with them?

Cheers. Kev.

lucky you I've had that request up for nearly 3 months well done

maybe you could pay the members fee first?
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie

Its kinda my request cos, imtryin to organise it, but its easier for folk to see where its going if the applicant is from the area it needs to go. So if anyone can help, that'd be great.

Oh and when the truck is repaired the owner will be joining and payin members fee, my cousin is just helpin his bruver just now.

Cheers guys. I thought you got one from plumbbob Yoshie, did it not get to ya?
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Mate, Ive still got the chrome section, the side arch parts an gone an the lower valance has holes in it....

Surly if i just wrap the damn thing up in bubble wrap etc it wouldnt be too expensive to get it to you?! would it?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
          Mate, Ive still got the chrome section, the side arch parts an gone an the lower valance has holes in it....

Surly if i just wrap the damn thing up in bubble wrap etc it wouldnt be too expensive to get it to you?! would it?
          unbolt the ends it's cheaper to send that way

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
            Its kinda my request cos, imtryin to organise it, but its easier for folk to see where its going if the applicant is from the area it needs to go. So if anyone can help, that'd be great.

Oh and when the truck is repaired the owner will be joining and payin members fee, my cousin is just helpin his bruver just now.

Cheers guys. I thought you got one from plumbbob Yoshie, did it not get to ya?

Now I understand no probs mate.
            Brian

Comment

Now I understand no probs mate.
              Nae bother big man, we all hate the users and abusers, i'd have done the same.

Maybe see ya in passin someday
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

im meeting joker next w/end(25th) for some laning.then on the 8th december i am going paint balling as is pirate storm,perhhaps he may be able to drop it in on his way home ?

still not sure what has happened to my avatar?
                Last edited by gwh200; 19 November 2007, 12:17. Reason: still no avatar
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                  im meeting joker next w/end(25th) for some laning.then on the 8th december i am going paint balling as is pirate storm,perhhaps he may be able to drop it in on his way home ?

still not sure what has happened to my avatar?
                  Now that may be a goer. Ill get back to you pal.
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                    unbolt the ends it's cheaper to send that way

Cant on this one mate, The preface lift chrome bumpers are one piece.

Comment

Originally posted by kevlea
                      hello surfers.

I have been offered a chrome front bumper by Joker?? after I posted in Parts wanted. He is in SE London and I am in S Devon. Is there anybody coming this way soon who wouldn't mind bringing such a bulky item with them?

Cheers. Kev.
                      like gwh says im meeting him at paintballing on the 8th i could pick it up for you off him but where in devon are you?

Comment

pic of bumper
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                          pic of bumper
                          surf train organised so thats great.
                          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                            pic of bumper

hi joker,

What a bunch of great lads on this forum! I would definately like to buy the bumper. My cousin, Lang-Shankit, has arranged a surf train from you via GWH and piratestorm. How would you like payment? I can use Paypal or send a cheque, whatever you prefer. If you would like my mobile number let me know.

Cheers for everyones help. Much appreciated.

Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                              like gwh says im meeting him at paintballing on the 8th i could pick it up for you off him but where in devon are you?

Hi Pirate-storm.

Thanks very much for the surftrain offer. I believe Lang-shankit has been making arrangements on my behalf. I would be grateful if you could collect from GWH and i can meet you down this neck of the woods.

We live in Brixham which if you've never been before is a bit of a deviation from the A38. Really don't want to put you to any inconvenience and can meet you along the A38 somewhere. Exeter area or Plymouth area is no problem for me or my bruv.

thanks again

Kev (and Tim)

Comment

Working...
                              X