• Show
Clear All

Record it or watch omnibus on sunday
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
      sorry but 17th March is a special day and 6.30pm is bang in the middle of it
      Darn Tootin Jimbo!
      Derek :
      1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
      [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Funny that? !7 March is a big day in Luton too. It's nearly as big as Divali and Ei-ad-i-oh ( the big Muslim festival).
        Anyway, Norah, Seamus, Alex (from St Lucia, AKA the plastic Paddy), meself ( a Celt of provable 300 hundred year ancestory ) and loads of other folk who worship the "Black Stuff," get together and celebrate the Patron Saint of pest control (He got rid of all the snakes!)
        Only kiddin'................Hollyoa ks............what's that?
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          ooooh i might be up for an oscar or two
          who the ***** oscar
          has he got a surf then?????
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            Funny that? !7 March is a big day in Luton too. It's nearly as big as Divali and Ei-ad-i-oh ( the big Muslim festival).
            Anyway, Norah, Seamus, Alex (from St Lucia, AKA the plastic Paddy), meself ( a Celt of provable 300 hundred year ancestory ) and loads of other folk who worship the "Black Stuff," get together and celebrate the Patron Saint of pest control (He got rid of all the snakes!)
            its a soap made for them younger folk
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

Jealous:
              looking at the image you posted, it looks as though your truck is already getting a thou are not worthy attitude Whip it's ass I say
              [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

its a soap made for them younger folk
                My 2 younger folk dont know the meaning of SOAP

sumo
                Tough choice???? watch holly oaks orPARTAKE IN CONSUMING LARGE AMOUNTS OF THE BLACK STUFF NO CONTEST
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

its ok rick as you met the truck in manchester last week
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                    I was in digs in 'Banglatown' Luton for a few weeks recently, made me aware of the varied cultural diferences to say the least, I didnt get any racial harassment though, so that was good.
                    Although I still dont understand what 'Halal' is.
                    Last edited by Woodie; 4 March 2004, 21:44.
                    ...Woodie http://woodie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/D...%20Surfsml.JPG

Comment

stay with the subject
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                      X