ohh dear!! What am i thinkin....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohh dear!! What am i thinkin....

Lookin at the total off road magazine Nero sent me... the creepy crawleys look amazing.... but the smallest is 35".... a 2.4 on 35"s

but ahhhahah....

Is TOR the best non Landrover biased 4x4 magazine in the UK, or are there others?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by andy62
      Is TOR the best non Landrover biased 4x4 magazine in the UK, or are there others?
      The issue ive got seems pretty cool!

I read 4x4magazine aswell

An while that is an awesome read... theres not a huge amount of stuff in it on like mods / parts etc

Im thinkin bout gettin a landy mag for tyre adverts!!

Comment

Its the only pure offroad only mag you can get, its not non-LandRover, you can't be if you want a decent amount of pages, but it tries hard to have no one make bias, so you get a decent mix of trucks.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Its the only pure offroad only mag you can get, its not non-LandRover, you can't be if you want a decent amount of pages, but it tries hard to have no one make bias, so you get a decent mix of trucks.
          I understand it's not non (or anti) LandRover, just the last couple I bought were totally biased towards them. I've only read one issue of TOR and liked it, just wanted to check it wasn't a one-of.

Comment

I understand it's not non (or anti) LandRover, just the last couple I bought were totally biased towards them. I've only read one issue of TOR and liked it, just wanted to check it wasn't a one-of.
            Its the only non-US mag I bother reading, have it on subscription.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              Its the only non-US mag I bother reading, have it on subscription.

I was thinking of subscribing, will do now.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                Lookin at the total off road magazine Nero sent me... the creepy crawleys look amazing.... but the smallest is 35".... a 2.4 on 35"s

but ahhhahah....
                ha ha, you're not the only one admiring that advert
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

http://www.4wdtoyotaowner.com/ is a great mag if you want Toyota truck stuff - (must wish for subscription for Christmas )
                  Tim
                  Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                    http://www.4wdtoyotaowner.com/ is a great mag if you want Toyota truck stuff - (must wish for subscription for Christmas )
                    that looks like an interesting read tim, guess the only way to get it over here is gonna be on subscription?
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Working...
                    X