No announcement yet.

do i or dont i.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, definately not. I've had 2 cars nicked and stripped so personally I wouldn't take anything.

On the other hand my wife works for the AA and the police have a contract with them to uplift abondoned cars. Why the hell don't they just get it moved to a safe storage area instead of leaving it to it's obvious fate?

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

I'd personally agree with Will. Offer to store it whilst it's unclaimed, and see if anything can be done from there. Once it's on your drive, unless the owner turns up, I can't see them being too fussed about what happens to it eventually then.

Comment

right just been round the corner to get reg number and found the kids have already been at it smashed glass everywhere.rang the police to see what the situation is and it does belong to some one and is being recovered tomorrow,thats if it makes it.they are gonna send a car out to warn the kids off,but i dont think it will make it till the morning.so the best policy was honesty.never mind theres bound to be more.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
          that would have to be a nomination for idiot of a lifetime to admit owning it...

im already idiot for life makes no difference to me im being honest n truthfull if it was mine id say dont think we want to see stein get knicked if it a marked car do we? n besides it a 4x4 if stein get permission to store it then all the better n he might be able to sell it on after it would help stein get on road again quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
            im already idiot for life makes no difference to me im being honest n truthfull if it was mine id say dont think we want to see stein get knicked if it a marked car do we? n besides it a 4x4 if stein get permission to store it then all the better n he might be able to sell it on after it would help stein get on road again quicker.
            ive already been grabbed by the fuzz.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein

did it hurt your family allowance bad

Comment

How would you feel if Stein had been nicked and somone was considering removing the lovely alloys. Go tow it back to yours and throw a tarp over it and give it back to the owner in the morning. Thats what you would want for yours. Chances are he won't want it back and sell you the alloys cheap.
                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Will was talkin about the boys in blue , not the yeti
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

so the best policy was honesty.
                    Always. I know we live in a society where you usually get screwed rather than anything else for being honest, but that is still preferable to becoming like most people these days, and becoming the epitomy of what one most despises oneself.

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                      Will was talkin about the boys in blue , not the yeti
                      and i was on about something entirely different.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

and i was on about something entirely different.
                        Well it definitely ain't the head, so I'm assuming lower?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                          Always. I know we live in a society where you usually get screwed rather than anything else for being honest, but that is still preferable to becoming like most people these days, and becoming the epitomy of what one most despises oneself.
                          well the point is if it was just dumped i would of had the wheels no matter what coz by the time the kids have had their way with it there would be nothing but burnt cinders.but as it belongs to some one, its a different story.i would go and tow it back here but they have already let the tyres down and smashed all the windows little bar5tards.they just dont give a $$$$ anymore theses youngsters nowadays,no respect for nowt.and what makes it worse is they know they cant be touched.and they thrive on it.little fluckers
                          Last edited by surfenstein; 18 November 2007, 18:32.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

already asked if it hurt his faimly allowance

Comment

they just dont give a $$$$ anymore theses youngsters nowadays,no respect for nowt.
                              Says the bloke who was considering nicking its alloys.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                                Well it definitely ain't the head, so I'm assuming lower?
                                oi what you saying i'll have you know that i use to have a full head of hair.about ten years ago.
                                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X