do i or dont i.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do i or dont i.

mmmmmmmm. i have a bit of a dilemma,there is a pajero that has been dumped at the end of our road.with police aware stickers on it.the thing is $$$$ but it does have some lovely alloys and decent mud terrain tyres on it.so do i go round the corner under cover of darkness and remove said alloys and block it up on bricks or do i leave well alone????? what would you do bearing in mind the alloys look exactly the same as i have on stein.dont know what make the tyres are but they do look pretty meaty.
    www.overfab.uk

Originally posted by surfenstein
    mmmmmmmm. i have a bit of a dilemma,there is a pajero that has been dumped at the end of our road.with police aware stickers on it.the thing is $$$$ but it does have some lovely alloys and decent mud terrain tyres on it.so do i go round the corner under cover of darkness and remove said alloys and block it up on bricks or do i leave well alone????? what would you do bearing in mind the alloys look exactly the same as i have on stein.dont know what make the tyres are but they do look pretty meaty.
    Why not make the cops an offer, if no one claims it you will dispose of it (it's free to take to a sc rapper and gain the wheels etc and anything else that may be useful.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I'd go for it!!! At the end of the day... someone would probably just trash it!!

Only real concern is that if you put them on stein or the 1st gen an the guy who dumped the truck there saw.... well! i'd guess he would be pretty pi$$ed about it all!

It aint got jaos mudflaps on has it?

Comment

Would you get seen
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

it always pays to have a set of 5 and a few spare

Comment

Shame I don't live nearer!!!

Go get 'em Mark. we'll create a distraction for ya!

Comment

thats the thing the kids round here are liable to set fire to the thing and all those lovely goodies will go up in smoke.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                I'd go for it!!! At the end of the day... someone would probably just trash it!!

Only real concern is that if you put them on stein or the 1st gen an the guy who dumped the truck there saw.... well! i'd guess he would be pretty pi$$ed about it all!

It aint got jaos mudflaps on has it?
                i dont know about jaos stuff but it looks in pretty good nick at the mo.but how long that will last is anyones guess
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

thats the thing the kids round here are liable to set fire to the thing and all those lovely goodies will go up in smoke.
                  go get the whole thing, and strip it

Comment

just make sure it aint a marked car they put out to catch peeps wouldnt want to have to come to a zoo n throw you peanuts honesty best policy i would find out first m8

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                      go get the whole thing, and strip it
                      who's gonna own up and say that the mitsu$$$$i is theirs anyway
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thats exactly it mate!

Round here its quiet an peaceful 99.9% of the time! but put a police aware sticker on a car an everyones havin a bash at destroyin it!!

At the end of the day i am 100% AGAINST theft / stealing etc! Its just plain wrong, But if its all left there waitin to be burned.... gods sake man! Save it!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                          pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                            i would if it was mine but then perhaps thats just me like i said id be careful it not a marked car. tell cops youd look after it as you do offroading as it would only get burnt out etc n see what they say

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                              i would if it was mine but then perhaps thats just me like i said id be careful it not a marked car. tell cops youd look after it as you do offroading as it would only get burnt out etc n see what they say
                              that would have to be a nomination for idiot of a lifetime to admit owning it...
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                              X