No announcement yet.

truck prang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i always get my car cleaned by the polish. it used to be the same lot all the time. but now its usually different people.
    90% of the time my truck comes out like brand new. shiney paint work, black tyres, inside is mint.
    when the boss is there the job is even better. a couple of times ago i bought them all a round of cokes, and i usually always tip (except when i really cant)
    once, i even had someone polish the exhaust up, i thought that was un necessary but still.
    but saying that, the last time i went there was still dog hair on the back seat but hair is hard to get off sometimes.
    they do a 8am - 8pm shift even on the sunday, and they earn a full £20 so they said. its why i try and tip.
    the way i see it is, if it turns out like how new york was made a better place with the italian imigrants then its not a bad thing. but some of the polish ive run into are horrible cnuts. aggressive, rude and think they own the place.

just been out to the truck, and there is a scratch on the black part of the chrome bumper, and im not sure if the grazes on the extended arch are from last night or green laning.

i forgot that its illegal not to provide details in an accident. the only way i could get this bloke to show or give me his address was to shout and swear in his face like i was about to hit him... how the hell can he be a bus driver??? who gave him the license? obviously someone who just doesnt care who comes in the country
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
      (and i hae gotten rid off english builders,who were just pants !!)
      are you sure? look at the fantastic wembley stadium they have built!
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
        are you sure? look at the fantastic wembley stadium they have built!
        and how long did it take

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
          and how long did it take
          i heard they all placed bets that it wouldnt be ready by a set date. then they purposely held it off..
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
            i heard they all placed bets that it wouldnt be ready by a set date. then they purposely held it off..
            it's all about the money lol

Comment

I,ve just got in and read this post.I have a Polish father who did his bit in the war against the Germans. He moved to this country after the war and worked hard and paid tax's all his life and never broke any law. I,ve obviously a Polish surname but consider myself a 100% Brit. I've also been in the building industry for over 30 years. Ive worked with a lot of nationalities in that time and can honestly say i,ve got good and bad work from most of them but i have never sacked a Pole for bad workmanship or lack of effort. I am going to leave it there before I say something I shouldn't but will agree with everything Tony n said. Goodnight and Thankyou.

Comment

Working...
              X