Clear All

• hello after a long time

Hi peeps.
    Been 10 months now wid no surf!
    howz it all goin surf side?
    heres to you fine folks.

Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

Hello again, hows life on the Prius forums?
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
      Hello again, hows life on the Prius forums?
      hi nice to hear from u. , got rid of the prius a month ago when i quit the job. the prius was great. Honest! now got a mitsi lancer. sensible for work and very cheap to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
        hi nice to hear from u. , got rid of the prius a month ago when i quit the job. the prius was great. Honest! now got a mitsi lancer. sensible for work and very cheap to buy.
        I looked at a lancer estate (legnum) when i bought the surf, i would still like something like that if i could afford to run one aswell as the surf.

You're not convincing me about the Prius though, no matter how much i try and like it, i just don't, and can't ever see it being great
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
          I looked at a lancer estate (legnum) when i bought the surf, i would still like something like that if i could afford to run one aswell as the surf.

You're not convincing me about the Prius though, no matter how much i try and like it, i just don't, and can't ever see it being great
          Legmum was the galant estate with a turbo or 2 depending on spec!, basically a mad estate which would gobble up a t5 for breakfast.
          Prius was great for tax saving. 11% BIK as opposed to 25 for an avensis.

My mists is a lowly elegance auto. Nice and old fashioned even though was new 3 weeks ago. got a very 90's dash.

Comment

One of the customers in last week had a prius with mahoosive sports wheels on it, what a feckin joke!

I made sure I parked the truck next tom ity if I COULD.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
              Legmum was the galant estate with a turbo or 2 depending on spec!, basically a mad estate which would gobble up a t5 for breakfast.
              Prius was great for tax saving. 11% BIK as opposed to 25 for an avensis.

My mists is a lowly elegance auto. Nice and old fashioned even though was new 3 weeks ago. got a very 90's dash.
              set of white 17's,evo bonnet,ralliart stickers?mmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
              X