Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winch bumpers - The poll!

Neros suggestion - but adds to my post count!! *cough* WHORE *cough*

Anyway, After jokers opinion and pictures of the 4x4rus bumper - plus the um... trouble of getting it done an getting hold of it, does anyone still want one?

Your views count!!
    I still want a 4x4rus bumper.
    21.43%
    I want a winch bumper - but plan on TJM/ARB
    21.43%
    Im going to build a Winch bumper myself dangnabbit!!
    35.71%
    Dont need one! My surf NEVER gets stuck!!!!!!!
    21.43%

i think i would rather suck spew through a sweaty sock,than go through jokers pain,

so no
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Where's the option of, "I've built one,feck these big companys,but my indicators look funny"
      www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy
        Where's the option of, "I've built one,feck these big companys,but my indicators look funny"
        Sh.... I'll take a look see if i can edit it!

EDIT : I cant!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
          Sh.... I'll take a look see if i can edit it!

EDIT : I cant!

Any more pics of the front of your truck. I may be round in the middle if the night with my grinder and set about those bars. Yummy.
          www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy
            Any more pics of the front of your truck. I may be round in the middle if the night with my grinder and set about those bars. Yummy.

Ohh!! Like that is it!

'cuse the poor paint production... been lookin at tyres!

EDIT - excuse the paint spotlights aswell! Ive actually got them fitted to the front now! (i'll get a pic tomorrow) But didnt have them on when i first took the shot.
            Last edited by RodLeach; 18 November 2007, 00:28.

Comment

It's got to the point now i want the 4x4 r us one on principle, even if it's just to flog it or whatever, and get a nice one made up. The excuses delays etc i could cope with although they were starting to get on my tits, the ignoring emails now is taking the pi$$. They know about this place, they know I talk to Dave on here, how the hell do they expect me not to know there's a 'finished' production one floating about on his truck, i'm going offroading with him next weekend ffs. All it would take is a reply to say the first one's done, we're still using yours, it's going to be ready on ....

I will speak to them by phone on monday and see what they say. The way things have been the first thing that will happen when i get the damn thing is cover up their name/logo. They have a lot of work to do before i will recommend them to anyone.

So as far as anyone else is concerned go custom, fabricate one yourself. And if you can do a 2nd one cheap, yes please
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Originally posted by Smiffy
                I built my own, and the indicators don't look funny, cos they are stock!!!

To be honest next time I'll probably just buy a TJM or Warn one, but I wanted something a little subtle, not to bulky.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i like that truck tony even more when it pulled that lorry that got stuck while bringing those chicken coups

Comment

i get the damn thing is cover up their name/logo

guess what my number plate covers ??,i really feel for you mate i feel they are really taking the $$$$ with you,
                    they sure know i was gonna put up pics etc ,mick [dad ] told me i would be first on site with there bumper and asked me to send them pics so they could put it on there site, dont think it would be fair after the way ian has been treated and the service i got, so will not be sending pics
                    if anyone wants there bumper it will be there own choice sometimes things that are cheap are not best,
                    tbh i would have rather paid the extra and got a tjm or arb and am being totally honest with that remark , it your choice folks
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                      i like that truck tony even more when it pulled that lorry that got stuck while bringing those chicken coups
                      hehe yeah, 1st Gen and Pitbulls vs a 7.5T flatbed truck bogged in muddy field, only one winner!!

The 1st Gen!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                        i get the damn thing is cover up their name/logo

guess what my number plate covers ??,i really feel for you mate i feel they are really taking the $$$$ with you,
                        they sure know i was gonna put up pics etc ,mick [dad ] told me i would be first on site with there bumper and asked me to send them pics so they could put it on there site, dont think it would be fair after the way ian has been treated and the service i got, so will not be sending pics
                        if anyone wants there bumper it will be there own choice sometimes things that are cheap are not best,
                        tbh i would have rather paid the extra and got a tjm or arb and am being totally honest with that remark , it your choice folks
                        cant you take it back n get them to do it correctly m8 or is it to much hassle?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                          hehe yeah, 1st Gen and Pitbulls vs a 7.5T flatbed truck bogged in muddy field, only one winner!!

The 1st Gen!

yeah never a camera about when you want one

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                            cant you take it back n get them to do it correctly m8 or is it to much hassle?
                            to much hassle will , if it works will tidy it up and make it look good ,
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                              I was really keen on this and would have put up with the delays as I'm in no rush, but from what you've posted on here I won't be spending any money with them.

I've had prices from Anton at TJM since April. But I'm toying with the idea of a 2" receiver hitch mount front and back, just bought 2 tubes from ebay.com. Where's the 'I'll knock a wooden template out for someone else to fab for me' option
                              Wax on, wax off

Comment

Working...
                              X