Hi!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!!

Hi guys, sorry i havent been around for a while, (ya probably aint noticed) been up to the neck in work and coming home and starting again on the kitchen.
    Anyways, hope ya all are well and all the Surfs are running as they should
    Mine is running fine, managed to do a rear bumper mod a few week ago out of 50x50 steel, ive named it the Landy stopper lol o and put a DVD player in, which is mint.
    Just had a quick flick round the site...looks like ya had a bit of fun with a member or two?? Well...ya gonna get them from time to time. Best to throw them a def un as we say up here.
    O yes...after 37 years i have packed up smoking....yep 2 weeks now, geeez its hard but im gonna do it if its the last thing i do, he he!
    Anyway, im going to have a look round, see what you lot have been up to...Cheers!!

Phil..

Welcome back Phil - sounds like you've been busy mate!

Nobody here but us chickens - no Dave, back off ........
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Aup Andy, hows life with you??

Comment

Originally posted by magnum force
        Aup Andy, hows life with you??
        Busy dude - moved house now, but don't get to spend much time in it - just got back from Dublin, was in Germany last week.......

getting the kitchen extended soon too - so more money out!

You going to be keeping busy to Christmas?

Comment

Your up to the neck in it as well then lol.
          Yep, got enough work in to get me up to Christmas, is it me or has it come round a bit quick? Dont seem 5mins since i posted the photos of the lights on the house......mad dude!!

Comment

Wheres that ugly git Stormforce anyways lol ??

Comment

Your up to the neck in it as well then lol.
              Yep, got enough work in to get me up to Christmas, is it me or has it come round a bit quick? Dont seem 5mins since i posted the photos of the lights on the house......mad dude!!
              Yup it's you.....seriously though, it's been bizarre! Took no time at all to get from Nov to Nov....

Comment

lol... Do you think us Surfers will be getting involved in this fuel demo if it kicks off?? I think all the uk should say enough is enough and stick to geather. But it is England...we never do, do we? Half the tax duty and every one would be happy.

Comment

i paid £1-10 a litre last nite mind you it was that v-power diesel.

oh yeah was you away m8 good to see ya back

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                    i paid £1-10 a litre last nite mind you it was that v-power diesel.

oh yeah was you away m8 good to see ya back
                    Aup mucker, how you and the family doin??

Comment

Aup mucker, how you and the family doin??
                      we ok ty m8 good to see ya back n for crying out loud pm me ya address again thought i had it but deleted by mistake

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                        we ok ty m8 good to see ya back n for crying out loud pm me ya address again thought i had it but deleted by mistake
                        LOL...was just goin to say......one word....FLAG!!! but ya beet me to it lol..i'pm ya mate

Comment

LOL...was just goin to say......one word....FLAG!!! but ya beet me to it lol..i'pm ya mate
                          aww bless aint got it yet ya old timer lol

Comment

Wheres that ugly git Stormforce anyways lol ??
                            Oi you i'm here you ole bugga.hows it going then Phil.good to see ya back
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                              Oi you i'm here you ole bugga.hows it going then Phil.good to see ya back

Hey buddy, hows tricks? and who you callin owd bugga lol

Comment

Working...
                              X