OMG whats the world coming to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG whats the world coming to?

read this bbc news article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/7095134.stm

now the bloke in question has been nicked, put on the sex offenders register, and got banged up for a bit. he got done for breach of the peace, by conducting himself in a disorderly manner.

he was having sexual intercourse with his bicycle.

but the bloke was doing it in his own bedroom!!! whats the world coming to when your not even safe in your own home any more?! he wasnt hurting anyone. i doubt the bike complained. (i cant really imagine what he was doing tbh, im still scratching my head on that one)

but they basically broke into his room to arrest him.. thats bang out of order!!

how is he an offender??? did they take a statement from the bike or something?

the cleaners shouldnt have been watching through the window in the first place!
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

lol thats mad

Comment

I'm scared to go near my bike now in case it thinks it can jump on the bandwagon and come up with a story about me - "well, he sits on me all the time...."........
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I thought this too.... Yes its a bit odd (I also can't work out what he was doing exactly!) But whatever it was it was behind a locked door with an inanimate object....
        More Lift.
        More Tyres.
        More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra
          I thought this too.... Yes its a bit odd (I also can't work out what he was doing exactly!) But whatever it was it was behind a locked door with an inanimate object....
          thank you! im glad there are people out there that think this is rediculous as well. its cost the government money and wasting time dealing with this rubbish.

if he had been needed hospital treatment then it would be a different matter though
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I think he got nicked because it was a hostel, technically you have no private rooms because you live there "on licence".

Still it's a bit much, are we not safe in our own bedrooms now! Maybe it's a new bicycle sex tax
            Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

it's a bit un-nerving that there are people like that. But it was in his own privacy and no one got hurt, must have used a chain guard for protection lol.
              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                it's a bit un-nerving that there are people like that.
                mate thats not all you got to worry about. i dont know if you know, but there are Actually people out there that are homosexual!
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                  mate thats not all you got to worry about. i dont know if you know, but there are Actually people out there that are homosexual!
                  well bug ger me
                  Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

The report I read said that the cleaners knocked on the door repeatedly, got no answer, so let themselves in only to find him miming a sex at with the bike.

So, he was miming! What would they have done if he had a woman in there and they were swinging off the chandeliers (or whatever), which would surely have been more graphic. It is a joke that he is now a registered sex offender.

(walks away shaking head in disbelief)
                    Paul </Slugsie>
                    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Apparently the bike was under age
                      I Love Wales

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven
                        Apparently the bike was under age
                        And he was in a 'red light district'.....
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

"C'mon missus join in, you'll like it!"

Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

de ja wotsit thingy...

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=38807
                            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                              Hey Logey !!

Do you consider seeing this, that we should consider bringing back IOTW ?

after all wouldn't this be a candidate ?
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                              X