$$$$$$ santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$$$$$ santa

took my little uns to plymouth last night to see the lights go on n to see santa in his ice castle. ok we seen the lights go on but no one knew where the big stage was to see the groups we finally found it just before the twins off big brother was finishing. so off we go to see santa kids full of happiness to find out when we got there we had to book to see santa, book in advance n gave us a flyer saying where to book to see him n to come back again when we did. happy faces turned to tears not only mine but others also. how the hell in all my time on this earth ive never known you had to book to see santa its like tell kids you got to book for santa to come to your house if you dont you dont get any presents. whats this world coming to?

p.s thanks to kev/abi for running us in n picking us up after n for the welcome

Loose the kids and all your troubles will go away!!!

Comment

nope my kids are my life

Comment

It won't be long before it is like applying for job.

there will be numerous forms to fill out in triplit, all personal details including granny and grandad, address for past 10 years, any criminal convictions, photographic ID couple of interviews. then to only be told you can see him through plate glass and no photos, camera phone or any recording devices. and you will have to sign an insurance waiver and every other waiver before you leave. And there will be no free present any more because it isn't PC

Bring back the days of queing to sit on santas knee when he smelt of whisky and nobody cared because it was just the guy enjoying xmas and keeping warm
        www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

its like that now abe you got to go through a interview etc just to be santa i agree bring back the old days of santa they were alot better. ive played santa years ago the you didnt need all that then ok i was a young santa but made to look old with the makeup artist they had in just for it. today its to PC n no fun

Comment

Hang on... a foreigner, with a beard and not having a form 307-A Part 3 (the green sub-section) for Foreign Worker Beard Ownership... obviously a Terrorist! Shoot him! shoot him now!

I love this paranoid stupid country.

Comment

Originally posted by cataclysm
              Hang on... a foreigner, with a beard and not having a form 307-A Part 3 (the green sub-section) for Foreign Worker Beard Ownership... obviously a Terrorist! Shoot him! shoot him now!

I love this paranoid stupid country.

Comment

Working...
              X