WANTED - Roof rack / tray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED - Roof rack / tray

Aiba sort of thing. What you got? How much do you want?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

i want one 2 but i want soooo many things lol

Comment

Hey apache, I know its probably something you already know but... www.direct4x4.com have a few bits like that.

I also found one place selling a safari style basket thing... Looked great! But i cant find them at the moment. If i do i'll let you know mate.

Comment

I have some Thule roof bars if they are of any use (fit 2nd gen)

Comment

Originally posted by dillypad
          I have some Thule roof bars if they are of any use (fit 2nd gen)

how much would you want for them?

Comment

I dont really know. I was going to put them on ebay but I can't be bothered with the hastle. Do you have a price in mind?

Comment

I dont really know. I was going to put them on ebay but I can't be bothered with the hastle. Do you have a price in mind?

dont really know what they are worth mate!

my email is rodsterman12@hotmail.com, if you wanna mail me we can talk some prices..

Also, would you be ok to post them if we agree on a price?

Comment

Rod,

I have mailed you.

Comment

What about this http://www.handirackuk.com/ I use one to transport my kayak about very good idea and goes with any 4 door car.

Comment

Rod,

I have mailed you.

Straight back at you mate!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                      Hey apache, I know its probably something you already know but... www.direct4x4.com have a few bits like that.

I also found one place selling a safari style basket thing... Looked great! But i cant find them at the moment. If i do i'll let you know mate.
                      Nice one Rod, there's a couple on there look good, and very reasonable prices too! MUUUUCH more reasonable than that rusty Aiba one on eBay that went for nearly £300 the other week!

Comment

Originally posted by John McC
                        What about this http://www.handirackuk.com/ I use one to transport my kayak about very good idea and goes with any 4 door car.
                        Dont look like I'd be able to bolt roof lights to them though John

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                          Nice one Rod, there's a couple on there look good, and very reasonable prices too! MUUUUCH more reasonable than that rusty Aiba one on eBay that went for nearly £300 the other week!
                          That was a hell of a lot of money!!

That big one looks really nice! Should almost spread the length of the roof of the surf too!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                            Dont look like I'd be able to bolt roof lights to them though John
                            Andy
                            it maybe worth ring around some import dealers as they take that sort of thing off the sales cars as they detract from the value of the vehicle, i know a dealer in Prestatyn that has a garage sellar full of bits hes taken off vehicles, if iam passing i will call in, maybe able to get a list of stuff and itemise them on here
                            jj
                            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper
                              Andy
                              it maybe worth ring around some import dealers as they take that sort of thing off the sales cars as they detract from the value of the vehicle, i know a dealer in Prestatyn that has a garage sellar full of bits hes taken off vehicles, if iam passing i will call in, maybe able to get a list of stuff and itemise them on here
                              jj
                              Would appreciate it John. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X