yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP I need an Ex-British Gas Van Ladder !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP I need an Ex-British Gas Van Ladder !

Hi all,

Sorry non related Surf thread alert!!!

Don't know if you can help, but I'm at my wits end...

I have just bought an ex-British Gas Vauxhall Combo van - 2004 and am looking for the ladder that fits in the racking inside the van. It's gonna be a small SOB as the width is 14ins max and from the rung stop at the bulk head end to the end of the rack at the rear door end is about 3ft with about 6in over lap at each end, so I'm guessing that I'm looking for a 4ft ladder?

Not sure if it's a single or double section though

Anyone know a gas man with a combo you can ask what make/where to get one from?

While I'm off on one, am also looking for the little spring clips that hold the inner rear door handles on - mine are missing.

Thanks in advance...
    Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Any ideas???

Comment

who ever manage's there fleet vehicles will know who fitted the racking, id get in touch with the fleet manager for a number for the racking company, obviously the racking company will know what ladder fits in it.

Comment

Originally posted by pete-w-
        who ever manage's there fleet vehicles will know who fitted the racking, id get in touch with the fleet manager for a number for the racking company, obviously the racking company will know what ladder fits in it.
        Anybody know which company racks out British Gas Combo vans??

This is getting a pain, there must be a ladder out there?

Comment

http://www.bri-stor.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
          X