X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can/would you help my daughter plz

{PLEASE NOTE:-
    i have ok'd this thread with koi n he has no probs with it being put up.}

i was hoping the nursery was going to send me a copy of letter they sent home for my daughter sioux but seems they have either got probs sending or have forgot n as i dont have a scanner printer so i cant post the letter. soon as they do i will post copy of letter for all to see.

my daughter sioux is 3 n goes to nursery n they collecting for marie curie. so i write it out for all to see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dear parent/guardian
    please find attached to this letter a sponser form for marie curie cancer care's 'mini pots of care' appeal.
    at peebles this year we have decided to take part & raise money for this worthy cause. many of us have had cancer within our or friends family lives, and this way we can help others who have been affected.
    it is not obligatory to take part,& if you would prefer not to.please return the form to pebbles asap.
    please return all completed sponser forms with any money(minimum £2),enclosed by last day of term-19th december 2007.
    your child will plant a daffodil in their own pot at pebbles within the next week,which we will then send home. place in a frost free enviroment and they should bloom around march 2008!
    your child will also recieve a 'pot wrapper' to decorate which is then to be placed around their pot.
    we thank you in advance for your support.
    yours sincerely
    rachel batton
    p.s dont forget we are always collecting used stamps for marie curie.please hand to any member of staff. thank you!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    if you guys can help sioux raise money for her nursery for marie curie we would be grateful if you dont want to send to me im sure one of the admins will let you send to them n i will give them the address only of the nursery to send straight to the nursery.
    hope you can help guys youll be helping sioux helping the nursey helping marie curie

No problem mate would love to help and sponsour, just give us a shout when its sorted how we are all going to pay.

Comment

what is the actual event??

(bit cheeky asking a minimum £2!!!!)
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        what is the actual event??

(bit cheeky asking a minimum £2!!!!)
        no think youve read it wrong m8 honest sioux as to have £2 min not you lot helping with £2 each please read again n im sorry if thats what you thought

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
          no think youve read it wrong m8 honest sioux as to have £2 min not you lot helping with £2 each please read again n im sorry if thats what you thought

I think he was asking what the event is, as it says sponsor form, which usually means doing or participating in something
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

I have just spoken with Will, to clarify.

His daughter is not actually taking part in any sponsored event. It is just they way the school has worded the letter.
            Basically if sioux raises/donates a minimum of £2 she will get the daffodill in return for getting/donating the money.

What Will is asking is, to bump the amount up as its for a good cause would any one like to make an extra donation of any amount.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

if we get the paypal route sorted you can count me in.
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF
                if we get the paypal route sorted you can count me in.
                i dont have paypal m8 but you can send to me or one of the admins/mods who will then send straight to sioux's nursery im sure one of them will except n send to nursery.

koi thank you m8 n also sorry to everyone if any confusion as i only wrote out what was on the letter

Comment

you could convince her it's a sponsored "make daddy a cuppa"!!

Comment

Count me in as well please.

Comment

stick me down for £10 and let me know the paypal addy to send it too matey cheers mat
                      I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                        you could convince her it's a sponsored "make daddy a cuppa"!!
                        awww bless she only 3 lol sorry for confusion m8 really am n i honestly put what was on letter so onec again im sorry for any misunderstanding

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                          awww bless she only 3 lol sorry for confusion m8 really am n i honestly put what was on letter so onec again im sorry for any misunderstanding
                          no worries...

mini slug's just done an obstacle course at nursery

Comment

if a mod can PM me the email addy I will stick a tenner in too.
                            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

is there any way we can pay other than paypal (such as justgiving) without the paypal fees??... it's for charity

Comment

Working...
                              X