Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickers!

Folks,

As you know, for some time I've been making forum name (or indeed any stickers!) for you guys. Recently, I decided to pack it in as it's quite a lot of hassle. However...

A lot of the hassle has been finding time to get them to the sticker man / pick them up, and the fact that I have to get at least a square metre to get a reasonable price.

I am thinking of buying the kit to do it myself, but want to know if there's enough people who will want stuff in the future to cover the cost of it (prices will remain the same) as decent stuff doesn't come cheap. It would mean quicker turnround as I wouldn't need to wait until I could fill a metre.

Soooo... if you could complete the poll, it would give me some idea of whether it's worth my while.

Last but not least, a question to Koi. Would it be possible to make the sticker request thread a sticky, as when I've posted in the past, it quickly disappears / gets filled with chit-chat so it's hard to keep tabs on who wants what?

Cheers all!
    Yes! Yes! OH GOD YES!!!
    100.00%
    Hell no!
    0%
    Go boil yer 'ead!
    0%
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

you can count me in!!

Comment

i could possibly put my mate in touch who may want a lot of sponsor tickets for a european run next year...

and the macmillan fellas might want stickers too.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Prices dependant you could do my stickers I have done for the forum, star stickers and bumper stickers.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          Last but not least, a question to Koi. Would it be possible to make the sticker request thread a sticky, as when I've posted in the past, it quickly disappears / gets filled with chit-chat so it's hard to keep tabs on who wants what?
          Cheers all!
          Can do, do you want to start a clean thread or continue with the old one

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

please keep on with the stickers mate,

this time next year i wont be able to see any paint !!
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I will be wanting a few, not loads but...
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                Can do, do you want to start a clean thread or continue with the old one
                How about I PM you when I get the kit and find my way around it.

I could do the stickers, but the design might be different as it's 'laser' cut ones I'd be doing, I'm looking to buy a plotter / cutter. PM me details and basic designs, and I could take a look / give you a cost?

Comment

how much does all the kit cost??

can't be cheap??
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    how much does all the kit cost??

can't be cheap??
                    Seems to vary widely from a few hundred quid for unbranded stuff from China (bit wary) to thousands for pro stuff. I'm pitching somewhere around the lower middle ground, and a brand I've heard of hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                      How about I PM you when I get the kit and find my way around it.

I could do the stickers, but the design might be different as it's 'laser' cut ones I'd be doing, I'm looking to buy a plotter / cutter. PM me details and basic designs, and I could take a look / give you a cost?

No problem, let me know when/if you get the kit and I can send you the stuff

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

They'll always a be a need for stickers Andy, just not all at the same time, you hope !!!! go for it Mate ....

There's always a Payback .... Just when ya wouldn't expect it !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

looks like you have yourself a new job
                          keep it up m8
                          Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

good on you m8 now kindly get off ya backside n get my fire engine done took ages doing that lol be nice doing business with you m8

Comment

I'd be up for a couple more, plus maybe other bits printed up.
                              My other cars a QUAD
                              (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                              http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Working...
                              X