Power steering drive belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power steering drive belt

If I ever meet the person who decided it was a good idea to put the tensioner where it is and make it work the way it does, I'm going to deck them...
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Originally posted by andy62
    If I ever meet the person who decided it was a good idea to put the tensioner where it is and make it work the way it does, I'm going to deck them...
    not the easiest things to get at are they, i take it you still have your air-con fitted?
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
      not the easiest things to get at are they, i take it you still have your air-con fitted?
      Yep; doesn't work, but still fitted. It's on the list to be fixed or dumped. Probably fixed.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

For the times i've used air con which was never in the surf and only a couple of times in a previous car it aint worth the trouble, it drags on the engine when on, it's surpriseing how much more room there is under there with out it,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

yeh, but on steep declines off road it gives better engine braking if switched on.

see, every cloud DOES have a silver lining.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
          X