back for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back for now

well i been ill again just got back out of the hospitle again (and still no one knows whats up with me)
    my surf has been in the shop for 5 weeks yeasterday iam told i will be getting it back this week end (if i can hold on that long) still a bit ill hope io get chance to take some pics to show ya all
    i had to stop smokeing too
    easy really been smoking for 22 years it dont bother me i want to live been ill for a few years now (its my belly it swells up and gives me pain) makes me sick i lose about 3 stone since juley
    well that enough of me whining on just thought i let you all know that iam still around just not well enough to be around alot
    i still carnt spell
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Originally posted by JUDWAK
    well i been ill again just got back out of the hospitle again (and still no one knows whats up with me)
    my surf has been in the shop for 5 weeks yeasterday iam told i will be getting it back this week end (if i can hold on that long) still a bit ill hope io get chance to take some pics to show ya all
    i had to stop smokeing too
    easy really been smoking for 22 years it dont bother me i want to live been ill for a few years now (its my belly it swells up and gives me pain) makes me sick i lose about 3 stone since juley
    well that enough of me whining on just thought i let you all know that iam still around just not well enough to be around alot
    i still carnt spell
    ah well spelling is the least of your worries mate !!

obviously the most important thing is......getting the bl00dy surf on the road
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Welcome back mate. I did wonder where you went!

Comment

Welcome back, sounds like your haveing a proper time of it, hope they sort you out ok, it sounds very much like what my missis is haveing problems with,
        her stomach can swell and shrink 5inches in a day, blownout feeling, cramps, feeling sick, but she aint looseing weight, and they dont know what it is, she's had scans and scopes and christ knows what, back in again on the 31st dec, lovely, something to look worward to after xmas, good luck mate
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Dont worry about your spelling dude mine is just as bad. Nice to see you back tho mate.

Comment

(its my belly it swells up and gives me pain) makes me sick i lose about 3 stone since juley.

Have they done a colonoscopy yet? Sounds very similar to Crohns disease. I was diagnosed with this 5 years ago. Luckily so far it is under a sort of control with daily drugs. Hope they find the cause mate I know it aint nice.
            Trust your Hound.

Comment

Welcome back George hope ya feel well enough soon to drive the truck
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Good to see you back George!

Hope you get to find out what it is and it gets sorted soon!
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

thanks guys you lot make me feel better

Comment

val aint been cooking for you has she ???
                    get better soon mate and get surfing
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                      Welcome back, sounds like your haveing a proper time of it, hope they sort you out ok, it sounds very much like what my missis is haveing problems with,
                      her stomach can swell and shrink 5inches in a day, blownout feeling, cramps, feeling sick, but she aint looseing weight, and they dont know what it is, she's had scans and scopes and christ knows what, back in again on the 31st dec, lovely, something to look worward to after xmas, good luck mate
                      sounds very close to what i am going though
                      they just keep testing and testing me with no real clue whats wrong
                      hope your wife is ok too mate its not nice at all the pain tramadol work fine but they blow your head off abit (no driveing on them)

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                        val aint been cooking for you has she ???
                        get better soon mate and get surfing

dont know val but i know my wife carnt cook at all she is realy bad made me ill a few times i do the cooking normaly i love to bake too nothing i carnt cook and i will bake most things
                        must be my girly side

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesins
                          (its my belly it swells up and gives me pain) makes me sick i lose about 3 stone since juley.

Have they done a colonoscopy yet? Sounds very similar to Crohns disease. I was diagnosed with this 5 years ago. Luckily so far it is under a sort of control with daily drugs. Hope they find the cause mate I know it aint nice.

had one one way next one is the other

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesins

Yes I have crohns disease aswell, ive been diagnosed for about 11 years, and quite fortunately can just about manage it with eating a hell of alot of GOOD food, and not getting stressed. I have to cope with alot of pain alot of the time because they want me to take steroids but i have refused (dont like side-effects).

So not that I know how you feel but can sympathyse, as everyones different. In a funny way its nice to know your not in the boat on your own, not that you'd wish it on anyone, but you do feel kinda on yer own at times.

At first it took em 11 months to diagnose, it took a bowel doctor 2 minutes to say yes its crohn's disease, what a bunch of muppets GP's are.

Hope they find out whats wrong wiv ya mate, when they do its a massive relief.
                            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

[QUOTE=The Lang-Shankit Scunner]

So not that I know how you feel but can sympathyse, as everyones different. In a funny way its nice to know your not in the boat on your own, not that you'd wish it on anyone, but you do feel kinda on yer own at times.

Hi like you say it is nice to know your not in the boat on your own. seems we have more in common than just the surf. Unfortunately I have to take the Prednisolone to control mine.
                              Trust your Hound.

Comment

Working...
                              X