NINTENDO Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NINTENDO Wii

going on flea bay this afternoon unless anyone interested? offers?

NINTENDO Wii 2 WEEKS OLD UNWANTED GIFT FULL UK VERSION, BRAND NEW CONDITION IN BOX, COMES WITH ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDING WII KEY NEVER FITTED (THIS ALLOWS IMPORTED OR BACK UP GAMES TO BE PLAYED) ALSO COMES WITH 9 GAMES.

* SIMS 2 CASTAWAY (WII KEY GAME)
    * NICKTOONS ATTACK OF THE TOYBOTS (WII KEY GAME)
    * SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
    * BOMBERMAN
    * BOXING
    * TENNIS
    * BASEBALL
    * GOLF
    * TEN PIN BOWLING

How much do you want for it??

Comment

how much is it going for?
      www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

i'm open to offers been swamped with messages from here and another forum i post on

Comment

sensibly it's worth between £200-£230 to someone who wants those specific games, and dependant on how many controllers you have etc.

however with the crazyness of the current market you'd probably get nearer £300 for it.

personally i wasn't sucked in by the stupid prices on ebay, and found a way of buying a brand new on from a proper retailer in the uk. just took a bit of research really.

Martin
          Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
            sensibly it's worth between £200-£230 to someone who wants those specific games, and dependant on how many controllers you have etc.

however with the crazyness of the current market you'd probably get nearer £300 for it.

personally i wasn't sucked in by the stupid prices on ebay, and found a way of buying a brand new on from a proper retailer in the uk. just took a bit of research really.

Martin

definitely gone crazy mate sold it for £260 right result new alloys going on camper i feel

Comment

Well done. sounds about the right price in the current market anyway.

i've just bought resident evil 4 and spent the last 3 hours on it!
              Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Working...
              X