angeleye spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angeleye spots

if you have to have spots on a seperate switch. what about when it comes to side light or dipped beam are you allowed then to have them(angeleyes) working?

yep you can have extra side lights but the main spot should be switched.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

my halo's come on with side lights/main beam and spots come on with high beam.

wiring kit from roughtrax is a 20 minute job to fit.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

thanks guys was thinking might have had to have a 3 way switch or something

Comment

The wiring kit from Roughtrax makes life so much easier ...especialy for numpty's like me !
          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

considering these spot lights but just wondering if i can use my HID aswell??

Comment

Dont see any reason why not mate !

Comment

maybe im just an borin old fart lol but them angel eyes dont do anythin for me, imo there more suited with the m3 beemer fans, did anyone see top gear when clarkson wore that m3 get up with the bluetooth ear piece etc laughed me c0ck off, each to the own and all that but there not for me.

Comment

Halo spot's look ok on any vehicle, it's a matter of personal choice like anything else,
                  only thing to watch if your useing high "heat" bulbs in em is it may damage the led's,
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                  X